***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We are going to win, but this might be Pitinos low point. NEB is TERRIBLE and suspended their best player. We should win this by 30. Listen to Belein saying how dumb Pitino is. Maybe we will get more pub in the NIT with Duke, Kentucky, Michigan st and North Carolina

To your dismay, we are still firmly on our way to the tournament. You know how few teams have a Top 10 win, let alone multiple?

Definitely feels like s sloppy pick up game but then we would see more passes.

Do Carr or Robbins make it to the end of the game? I say no.

7 point game with 6 to play. So embarrassing.

Lets flip the question a bit: which one of those 3 programs/franchises is most likely to win a conference title in the next 10 years?

(Depends on how much you believe in each team's "curse")

I guess I'd go (in order of most to least likely):

Gophers
Vikes
Wolves
Now put a number on it. And maybe go to 5 years cuz 10 is hard to predict.

Like this:
Vikes (5% chance, because they could find the right QB)
Gophers (3% chance to win reg season title. Reg season is more meaningful than getting hot in tournament)
Wolves (1% chance. They suck)

Now put a number on it. And maybe go to 5 years cuz 10 is hard to predict.

Like this:
Vikes (5% chance, because they could find the right QB)
Gophers (3% chance to win reg season title. Reg season is more meaningful than getting hot in tournament)
Wolves (1% chance. They suck)
The Twins have a shot if they ever get out of their own heads and there's always a chance in the NFL if you make the play-offs.

Nebraska is simply incapable of winning this no matter what the Gophers do.

To your dismay, we are still firmly on our way to the tournament. You know how few teams have a Top 10 win, let alone multiple?
Its not my dismay, I hope we make it. BUT we have 0 road wins and struggle to beat Nebraska, you sound enthused with the direction of the program! I'm telling you its not in a good spot, but im glad you can keep yourself in dreamland

They need 3-4 more wins after this. I see only one likely one on the schedule.

Its not my dismay, I hope we make it. BUT we have 0 road wins and struggle to beat Nebraska, you sound enthused with the direction of the program! I'm telling you its not in a good spot, but im glad you can keep yourself in dreamland

I'm just not ready to mail in the season yet. Still 8-10 more games

Apparently they turned off the heat in the Barn cause it's freezing cold on the court.
This game is just awful.

They need 3-4 more wins after this. I see only one likely one on the schedule.
I agree. I'm not ready to say firmly. I think we're sitting at around a 10/11 in most brackets right now.

Remember when some poster said last week that "there are better players in the MIAC than Mashburn"?

At least now we're running the shot clock down before throwing up a brick.

So you're basically saying that all of our convincing wins against ranked teams were total flukes?? 4 is a hell of a lot of flukes
I'm saying they won't win a road game unless they re-schedule Nebraska, and the way we're playing now, we'll lose to Purdue and Illinois at home.

Theyll win more than 1 more game. You know it and I know it.
Probably, but the only one that I'd give them a 60% chance or better is Northwestern. Will they win 3-4 more? I'm doubtful.

I'm just not ready to mail in the season yet. Still 8-10 more games

You are responding to someone who said that we were highly likely to lose the next 6-7 games after the Illinois game a couple months back.

Top Bottom