***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

As mentioned the other night. Two of the Worst NBA and D1 coaches reside here in MN
Both got jobs because of their last names. Just like the Vikings love to do. All three programs won't sniff anything big in the next ten years.

4-24 FG this half....went 0-17 at one stretch

Both got jobs because of their last names. Just like the Vikings love to do. All three programs won't sniff anything big in the next ten years.

10 years is a long time.

And what qualifies as "big" for you?

I guess the good news is that none of us paid money to watch this garbage in person.

Gabe and Mash both with 13 shot attempts. Maybe give the ball to Johnson or Curry inside once.

10 years is a long time.

And what qualifies as "big" for you?
Vikings = Super bowl
Wolves = Championship
Gophers = Big Ten regular season championship or Final Four, I suppose

You are watching next year's team.

Enjoy.

Nothing can change in 10 years. What a clown (him, not you)
If I say five years it's not a stretch.

Gopher hockey is the most likely team in town to win a title in the next 1-2 years. After that, it's possible the Wild take over as most likely in years 3-5.

Twins are going nowhere given spending by other teams, Wolves blow, Vikings without an elite QB won't go to the SB, Gopher Football winning a Big Ten championship would be like 1% odds, basketball can't keep incredible talent in the state.

Somebody needs to get pissed off. Player, coach, manager, somebody.

Put Carr and Robbins back in already.

We are going to win, but this might be Pitinos low point. NEB is TERRIBLE and suspended their best player. We should win this by 30. Listen to Belein saying how dumb Pitino is. Maybe we will get more pub in the NIT with Duke, Kentucky, Michigan st and North Carolina

Nothing can change in 10 years. What a clown (him, not you)

Lets flip the question a bit: which one of those 3 programs/franchises is most likely to win a conference title in the next 10 years?

(Depends on how much you believe in each team's "curse")

I guess I'd go (in order of most to least likely):

Gophers
Vikes
Wolves

Top Bottom