***OFFICIAL NEBRASKA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
If there was ever a game that was much needed on the schedule, it is tonight as Fred Hoiberg brings his nonsense of a squad to The Barn. Hoiberg has been a big disappointment through 1.5 years. His squad is 2-23 in Big Ten play.

If he gets his 3rd Big Ten win tonight then we have some major issues in Dinkytown.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We lose and Pitino should be fired before he reaches the locker room.

I got a kick out of the poster who wanted Pitino fired during a TV timeout a few games ago. I am going to circle the building to be ready to give Pitino a ride to the airport if they find a way to lose this one.

One less game in the Pitino tenure before he is fired....That is the positve takeaway.

A loss tonight is the one scenario I can see getting him fired before the season ends.

I got a kick out of the poster who wanted Pitino fired during a TV timeout a few games ago. I am going to circle the building to be ready to give Pitino a ride to the airport if they find a way to lose this one.
I think he lives in Edina or something, so he won't need your airport ride, unless you think he should also be evicted from the state.

We had a guy at work once. He went up to the Station Owner's office - got fired, and left the building through a side door. So the joke became that he went up to the owners' office and was never seen again.

That might be Pitino if the Gophers lose to Nebraska.

He might just never be seen again. It will be like Ritchie's older brother in "Happy Days."

What are the odds that Tre Williams will not hit another three in this game?

I see that Gabe has already missed his first shot.

Great swing around the perimeter and Gabe missed the open 3. Ugh

What are the odds that Tre Williams will not hit another three in this game?

I see that Gabe has already missed his first shot.
And another, and another, and ........

Our low energy might be just enough to beat NB. Maybe the team could actually have some fun tonight .

We had a guy at work once. He went up to the Station Owner's office - got fired, and left the building through a side door. So the joke became that he went up to the owners' office and was never seen again.

That might be Pitino if the Gophers lose to Nebraska.

He might just never be seen again. It will be like Ritchie's older brother in "Happy Days."

HA

1612833175754.png

T. Allen, #1 score for Nebby not in lineup tonight

Boy, we're flat footed under the basket.

Top Bottom