***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS VANDY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hahaha. "A tough game". Vandy won't be a top 100 team by the end of the year. They are probably the 4th best team we have played this year. This win was basically avoiding a bad loss.

Yes, tough game. A back and forth close game that the Gophers buckled down and pulled out in the end. Or did you watch a different game than me?

The point is it shouldn't have been a tough game buddy

Every team has these games. If you can win one or two instead of being upset then its good. Also I love how coming off 2-16 big ten season and 8-23 overall our fans have the guts to say any game "shouldn't have been a tough game". lol

Every team has these games. If you can win one or two instead of being upset then its good. Also I love how coming off 2-16 big ten season and 8-23 overall our fans have the guts to say any game "shouldn't have been a tough game". lol

I agree. I'll take the win but if you go back to the point I was sharing ways we can improve. People were complying that I was sharing ways to improve after a win against this team. Acting like I was complaining after a win against Wisconsin. If everyone on this board is okay with 6 big ten wins keep acting like last nights performance was great. lol pretty hilarious you can't add ways you think they can improve and keep building on this win

Mom's got a Gopherhole account now, huh? LOLOL

Curry's looked really good so far this year. Don't sweat his minutes. He's a different kind of player than Murphy; not really going to take minutes from each other ... but I do think Curry's ceiling is higher. Don't rush it, though.

I agree Curry's going to play minutes at the four and five this year. Konate's also playing well, so he's warning some of the minutes too. There were also no fouls. We have good depth in the frontcourt which will make it interesting when Fitz is healthy next year

True, a win is a win and that's fine. We can't keep going back to last year's team though as if that will justify our play this year. Completely different team with 4 of the top 7 guys being brand new, including getting huge contributions from Coffey and Lynch, especially defensively. Let's at least stop that narrative because it just doesn't make sense. I think this team can be a .500 B1G team, hence why I believe there is some beef on different topics from people such as myself.

Top Bottom