***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS VANDY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

We are making a lot of dumb decisions with the ball tonight.

Murphy airballed a 3 and then just made another TERRIBLE decision to take the shot himself missing inside instead of passing to a wide open Lynch for an easy dunk/layup. After those two terrible Murphy possessions, Mason hit back to back 3's and Vandy calls timeout.

Mason with the dagger.

Are they confused about the three point line? Most of them are coming from the NBA line.

Murphy should be yanked for even thinking about shooting a three. Pitino needs to put the kabosh on that asap.

Anyone else's connection really bad tonight? My sound keeps going in and out, and the picture is horrible. Not sure if it is ESPN or my connection.

The officiating is refreshing. They are really letting them play. We only have 1 foul.

Mine was like that for a few minutes, good since then.

Letting them play is one thing...Coffey got tackled with a clear line at the basket...should have been 2 and the ball!

Murphy tries to dunk over the 7 foot 1 guy - bad idea. He is really struggling offensively.

Also, refs letting them play which I like. But not sure how they don't call a foul when the Vandy guy dives at the knees of Coffey on the loose ball...

Konate is slowly becoming the Andre Ingram-like player I want him to become!

Never thought I would say this. But I LOVE what I am seeing out of Konate!!!

Konate with a big time board above the rim, then runs the floor for a nice transition finish in traffic!

We're better with Curry and Konate on the floor tonight. Defense has been great in the 2nd half.

Letting them play is one thing...Coffey got tackled with a clear line at the basket...should have been 2 and the ball!

Yeah that was odd. I guess he thought their feet got tangled, but clearly Coffey had the better position.

Anyone else's connection really bad tonight? My sound keeps going in and out, and the picture is horrible. Not sure if it is ESPN or my connection.

Yes the video sucks - comes and goes in terms of quality - audio stops from time to time as well.
Just love the fact that with our modern tech - this is what we have to watch but nobody seems to care enough to make any changes....

ugh. Vanderbilt going to the line already on a 5-0 run.

Must be the anthracite jerseys. Coffey finally gets a call.

I would have lost my **** if Coffey made that swan style layup. WOW

Gophers have left 5 points on the line already this half. Lead is just 4.

Wow....how the **** does Konate get a foul on that dunk attempt? Heard it from Florida it was so obvious!

Horrible non-call on Konate.

Vandy 7 footer hits a NBA+ 3 pointer to take the lead. We need to stop the bleeding. Hitting a fricking free throw would help...

This game has become an absolute joke. Gophers now down by one after Kornett hits an NBA three. The Gophers have missed like 6-7 shots in the paint in the last 3 min or so of game time. They had a 12 point lead and were in complete control and have just failed to score on multiple fairly easy looks.

So much for the stress last five minutes.

Gophers have gone from pure crap, to pure genius, and back to pure crap in the span of one game.

Top Bottom