***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS VANDY IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow. Big fast break alley-oop to Coffey.

Lynch needs to make these free throws coming up, he will be at the line with a chance to tie the game.

Coffey is great in transition, whether on or off the ball

Lynch missed the free throw, next possession Murphy misses a bunny.

I know Mason is trying to be a team player but he needs to take this game over... too passive mostly this year.

Just think how good we could be if we made the easy ones.

Reggie with a nice move. 7-14 from the line tonight. Terrible.

Tie game, Vandy ball with about two minutes left in the game. The Gophers have now left 7 points at the line in this half.

It has been great to see the refs let the kids play, but man these kids are playing ugly basketball tonight.

Vandy has gotten an open look for a 3 out of every ATO so far this game. Hopefully that won't be the case this time.

Gophers up 4 with Murphy going to the line with just 4 seconds left. BIG transition bucket from Coffey to take the lead.

Great D from Lynch in these key possessions

COFFEY CLUTCH!

Lynch with HUGE defensive stops.

Gut check win tonight boys!

The play they just run to dish to Murphy was exactly waht the team needed to seal the deal. Great to see that set play in a high pressure circumstance.

Murphy missed from the line, LaChance misses a heave at the buzzer, Gophers get the W!

What a relief. Glad they got the win. Coffey's two baskets toward the end were huge.

Ugly, but will take it. When this team is on, they are very good

Woot. Nice to grind out a win

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Great D at the end, and an intense finish to an otherwise mediocre game. For Murphy's and Coffey's struggles tonight, they came up big at the end.

Really enjoyed seeing the intensity on D at the end. Free throw shooting is still a problem.

Confidence builder winning a close one "on the road" after being behind late in the game?

Vandy has a lot to work on.

Solid win for our young squad. Keep chugging away and stay healthy going into B1G play.

Last year this team would've caved after fouling 3 pt shooter

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Good win boy & girls - Murphy needs to shoot 100 ft's every day... (Maybe he does) Even so he filled up the stat line with 16pts and 12 rebounds...

Top Bottom