***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SAN FRANCISCO NEUTRAL SITE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

No movement leads to no spacing which leads to turnovers… the offense has no purpose… no one cuts hard because they won’t get the ball the guards have there heads down and when they do pass the ball it’s late… garbage

ihnen starts.........0 points

Carrington starts.........0 points

Hawkins starts........4 points, multiple turnovers

Ola-Joseph starts........4 points, one on a back door dunk

HOLY SHIT BALLS! 4 of your 5 starters combined for 8 points. It seems literally impossible.

Gophers are better than last year...but not by much. 😢😥

18 turnovers for the Gophers to 5 for the Dons. It's pretty simple to see what needs to be emphasized in practice.
Hawkins averaged 4 turnovers last 2 years, it is not getting better.

If you haven't got your season tickets, get them now.

We’ll make it 18’turn overs for the game. Man they played poorly

They'll get a bit of a bump. We'll get a kick downward to approach De Paul status.
Minnesota NET ranking is #222. Ranked lower than schools like 0-6 Detroit and 0-6 Georgia Southern.... I don't think this is going to be anything other than a quad-dogshit win for USF

The defense can’t get any worse
I thought the first 10 minutes or so our defense looked improved...just not discipline to continue.
And they said, oh you are gonna do that...then we'll do this and we didn't adjust to their adjustments.

offensively yes, but defensively, they were abused

Play out the year and do the right thing!
I should have clarified that I was speaking purely about offense. But you’re correct, they got murdered defensively.

Our guard play is unbelievably bad. Our defensive intensity is non existent. We have two good bigs.
I think Ben is going to get fired. This is formless garbage.

If the rest of the season is even close to this bad, he certainly should be fired.

I didn't think the defense was bad for the majority of the game but they were only thinking of scoring at the end and couldn't even do that. I don't know how much of this is due to in-game coaching but it's fairly clear from watching us play a good team that we don't have many good players. Most of them even play like they know they're not any good.

Does Ben even make through the entire season? Things could get very ugly this season. You have to cut the cord before his incompetence sets this program ever further back.
Completely unrealistic to think it can get any lower. Coyle needs to start making back channel connections and be ready to announce something by March 18.

Top Bottom