***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SAN FRANCISCO NEUTRAL SITE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
From the "who the F thought this was a good matchup" committee we present Minnesota traveling to San Francisco to play SFU in a neutral site game in an NBA arena on a Sunday night of Thanksgiving weekend. I bet if you were to look at every non-conference game in all D1 this year, this game will be one of the strangest matchups given the circumstances.

But its an opportunity for a neutral site win I guess. Yet we are underdogs.

But good to get the guys out of Dinkytown if even for 48 hours. So, we might as well win the game. I can't imaging they'll be more than a few thousand in a large arena, so the team will have to create their own energy. Let's hope they don't feed off their CBJ's sideline energy.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get CBS Sports Network on my cable system, so it's listen to the radio or hunt for an illegal stream.

Or skip the game and watch the new episode of "The Toys that Built America" on the History Channel. tonight we find out about the origins of the game Uno. (this actually is a fun show. they go into the back-story of how different toys and games were created.)

I don't get CBS Sports Network on my cable system, so it's listen to the radio or hunt for an illegal stream.

Or skip the game and watch the new episode of "The Toys that Built America" on the History Channel. tonight we find out about the origins of the game Uno. (this actually is a fun show. they go into the back-story of how different toys and games were created.)
Those history shows are fantastic.

Turns out I get the game. Right now it is bull riding on the network. I would not go out of my way to add it.

Probably a way bigger game than it should be due to scheduling like we are a D3 team. They are about 40-50 spots ahead of us in the metrics so certainly would be an upset if we won.

Turns out I get the game. Right now it is bull riding on the network. I would not go out of my way to add it.
I can get it on my Spectrum package (Florida) and confirm the bull riding. Guide says college basketball at 8:30. Doesn't mention teams but pretty sure I'll have it.

Pete Rozelle helped make their football team famous in the 50’s. They refused a bowl invitation because the bowl would not allow black players. Really impressive story of sacrificing a potential national championship for principles.

A bit overstated. They were ranked 14 and not in contention for a national championship. Team was disbanded after that season.

Last edited:

Top Bottom