***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS SAN FRANCISCO NEUTRAL SITE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What are the optimism talking points from this one?

Horrid football yesterday and all month

Horrid basketball tonight.

It's going to be a great run!
Hockey team is not very good either, boderline tournament team. I have wanted Johnson to succeed but this is really bad. If both recruits bolt they do, he gets the season but if your primary ballhander is going to have 4-5 turnovers every night good night. i was worried when came from Howard he averaged 4 a game there for 2 years it is what he does.

15 turn overs. Wow. That is pretty rough. We cut the lead down to around six and within minutes it was 16

They get it down to 4 and Hawkins comes down, doesn't pass the ball, and takes a hero three pointer. Game turned after that.

Getting run out of the gym by a team that wont even make the NIT. Don't let CBJ back on the bus.

lol.....San Francisco is probably gets an at large tourney bid.....same as last year.

I bet going into the season, San Francisco wasn't thinking a win against a Big Ten team would result in no NET Ranking bump

They'll get a bit of a bump. We'll get a kick downward to approach De Paul status.

Can Asuma re classify? We have no ball handler on this team we can trust.

Does Ben even make through the entire season. Things could get very ugly this season. You have to cut the cord before his incompetence sets this program ever further back.
If they lose any of the remaining non-conference games, they should make a mid-season move. If not, he probably makes the season.

Top Bottom