***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Illinois (GAME THREAD)

Actually, I was sort of eyeing that nice bottle of single malt Scotch as a way to deaden the pain.

a touchdown before the 4th quarter would be sweet.

They had a chance to get the momentum and with that sack, incomplete pass and field goal when you had first and 1 on the 1 has probably given the momentum right back to Illinois. Though they got points I doubt they accomplished much at all.

They apparently didn't watch the Vikings game against the Steelers, where they did the same stupid thing (only Brett Favre was smart enough to throw it away instead of take the sack). You'd think you'd learn - when you have 3 or 4 plays and one foot to go, RUN.

weber is going to get one of our recievers killed, thats about the 3rd time he's lead a man into a safety

You have to love our sense of urgency. Down 21, 30 minutes to go, and use every second of the playclock. Down 18, 18 minutes to go, nothing changes. You'd think the game just started and it was 0-0.

As for Weber, when's he going to stop taking sacks? That's two that are on the O-line now, but he's no Aaron Rodgers - Rodgers can pass his way back from a sack. Almost 3 years playing now and still no idea that taking sacks is a bad thing.

ridiculous, so many sacks, could ruin another touchdown chance

Do we even have a hurry-up offense? If not, why not?

Illinois: Last in the Big Ten in sacks with 11

6 today

Guys and Gals, I can't see the game and ESPN gamecast doesn't day, but how many times has Weber been sacked today?

College football never ceases to amaze me, just when you think we're done.............

F@#K Yea!!!! it's about time. Just think where this game would be with a TD instead of a FG.

they finally updated it

I tried the cbs sportline game tracker and it wasn't even working. Said the tracker would start after kick off.

it was 28-10, now it's 28-17, we just went for the normal extra point

Top Bottom