***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Illinois (GAME THREAD)

Does Weber even know how to throw the ball away? In three years, I don't think I've ever seen him throw the ball away even once.

Gamecast on ESPN had that last pass "Adam Weber incomplete to N/A". Doesn't that just about sum it up?

Well, it looks like we're about to spot Illinois another gift seven.

Their backup is gonna move the ball on us. I may as well go in to work today.

And there it is, gift seven. Your welcome Illinois.

Sorry guys, but you can tell this just isn't our day. Not playing good enough to win...we need a touch down to make it seven before half because clearly Illinois will not be denied zero in the second half.

Well, it looks like we're about to spot Illinois another gift seven.

That evens out the gift 7 the Gophs got on the PI call that was uncatchable. At least they're getting the breaks this year.

That evens out the gift 7 the Gophs got on the PI call that was uncatchable. At least they're getting the breaks this year.

Actually, it's two gift sevens for Illinois on the day. But I'm tracking ya.

First game we're getting booed out of our own place. I'm off to work... pathetic.

YEP, LAST WEEK WAS A COMPLETE FLUKE! done watching this game. have fun guys

Weber is just killing us. He's even has time to throw today and he still can't rid of the ball. Follow that up with an awful punt, and there you have it. Today's Gophers in a nutshell.

Fluke? A .500 team beat another .500 team at home. Not exactly breaking news.

Yeah, and this week a .500 team is being pounded by a .333 team at home, which for the time being, is breaking news. ;)

28-7.......

"...but...but...but........we held Ohio State to 7 points at Halftime..." :rolleyes:

And we give up a touchdown with one second left in the half. Down 28-7 against a bad Illinois team at home. Way to go guys. Way to go.

This game is so hilarious. Goodbye Contract extension Brewster. What a complete JOKE

Top Bottom