***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Illinois (GAME THREAD)

Typical, just utterly typical for Gopher sports. I don't WANT to be negative, but really what other choice is there with this program?

This game is so hilarious. Goodbye Contract extension Brewster. What a complete JOKE

"done watching this game. have fun guys "

15 minutes ago you said you were done watching.

81 TOTAL yards of offense in the 1st half. This is NOT PSU or tOSU that we are playing!! A shakeup with a QB change at the half is an absolute MUST.

Umm....do you have a QB in mind? Moses? Stoudermire?

If you have zero chance of winning with the current QB, wouldn't anyone give you just as good or better of a chance?

If I donned the Gopher uniform today and accepted the hike from the center in the second half, our chances would be no worse than with Weber.

This Charest character at QB is brutal and will throw 3 picks in the 2nd half. Just keep throwing it deep and getting PI penalties.

This Charest character at QB is brutal and will throw 3 picks in the 2nd half. Just keep throwing it deep and getting PI penalties.

Since when did Mr. Negative Art suddenly get so optimistic? Is it the horrible Gopher play that has you giddy with optimism? I see nothing to be happy about so far.

Seven yards rushing against the Big Ten's worst rush defense.

Illinois 3rd string QB is outplaying Weber...maybe it's time for a change. Weber looked like the 'Savior' last week and this week he's back to his usual self.......

Hoese is running all over the Defense & you don't give him the ball ONCE inside the 5...nice job Fisch, smh.......

They had a chance to get the momentum and with that sack, incomplete pass and field goal when you had first and 1 on the 1 has probably given the momentum right back to Illinois. Though they got points I doubt they accomplished much at all.

The Defense really needs a big stand here, maybe even a turnover.

Minnesota goal line defense

Did I just hear Ron J talk about how the Gophers feels good about their goal line defense? I'm sure he did, didn't he realize Ill was on defense?

Ron J is awful.

Illini QB with an 11 yard per catch average vs. Weber with a 5 yard per catch average. Man.....

drop an interception, give them a first down! our saturday in a nutshell

At this point, I'm anxiously awaiting the "I feel really bad for our kids"...."Adam did some good things today"....lines in the post-game from Brewster.

Top Bottom