***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Don't get the rebound and not one player thought to foul. Yeah, it was 99% over, but that looks like you don't care.

Welcome to the bubble girls. After your next loss you’re looking NIT. Pathetic division 1 basketball play there towards the end. Turnovers bad shots and no defense. Grow up and play like scholarship athletes please

Fuck you Pitino and Carr. And Gabe for two of the worst turnovers I’ve ever seen in the last few minutes. if that last minute isn’t a fireable offense I don’t know what is...

Good to know in these chaotic times that the constant of a February meltdown by Gopher hoops remains.

Lots of people yelling at Carr, but that followed free throws by Rutgers, where Pitino had plenty of time to tell Carr or any of the other players the situation and the plan. And then as Carr slowly walks up the court, there is Rich, sitting quietly on the bench. I was a defender of his last year, but I can't imagine anyone being able to stand up for him anymore. Just not a good coach.

Unbelievable, a good chance for a road win thrown away by sloppy passing, air balls, traveling, bad decisions with the ball, when will it end.

I'm totally wiped out from this one. Night, guys.

Do your job Coyle. RP has to go. Now.

Now Marky. Announce it tomorrow.

Top Bottom