***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

On the bright side at least nobody in the media etc., can complain when Pitino is fired now.

What's the over/under on alcoholic relapses during this game?

Hope it’s Smith. But if Coyle is that high on Gates, then I trust he can get it done in the Big Ten.

Glad the boys rallied around their coach...

And have their been two more awful endings to a half than this game and Illinois? If these games were remotely close they'd be killers.
Pitino and the players are obviously disconnected......Pitino sounded like they were going fight and win these last few games ....The players want nothing to do with that.

Injuries are certainly hurting the Gophers but being down 24 to 8 win Penn State is just embarrassing.

Whoever the new coach is should be required to bring at least three transfers who can shoot.

That doesn't mean he has to let him keep coaching...
Your right but i dont see him firing him before the season is over, like i said they have alot of respect for each other. Maybe if Pitino wants it to be over they'll make that decision together. At this point theres a week left and Coyle can do all his work behind the scenes anyway.

I must say that we are doing a good job keeping this under 30 right now. Is it us or has Penn State lost focus?

We are getting owned by some dude named Buttrick

6'8 37% from the field and 2.7 ppg. Senior. Never played 8 mpg before this year.

Yikes.

Imagine this team receiving and accepting an NIT bid. Ugh. Could happen. Shouldn't happen.

Top Bottom