***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That Curry sequence says it all

This team is broken.

Hey Richard, still enjoying yourself, Coyle still supporting you till the better end?....What a clown

Ugly end to a brutal 1/2. This team has packed it in........

Hey Richard, still enjoying yourself, Coyle still supporting you till the better end?....What a clown
I don’t know what you want Richard to do. When you suck you suck. Lol

That's one way to end the half..throw in the towel...this game's over....

lol @ that last second turnover by Carr into a PSU three.

If there is any positive here....there is no coming back for Pitino.

I'm watching the game on line and it's looking like they're playing the Ole Defense again?

Can State get 100 tonight?

I think everyone on this team, players and coaches knows Pitino is done. Looks like they are just going through the motions.

Thankfully only one week left of this.

I think everyone on this team, players and coaches knows Pitino is done. Looks like they are just going through the motions.
It was a 4 point game with 3 minutes left in the half. I don't think that was the case until Penn State went unconcious.

Let the youngsters like Freeman play. See what they've got. At least Freeman will give an effort. Play the walk ons. They can't shoot any worse. It's unbelievable how this team has crashed and burned.

I can understand the sentiment of giving someone like Curry more time on the floor at the end of his career. However, the way it's working out looks like the coach is torturing him.

Top Bottom