***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Your right but i dont see him firing him before the season is over, like i said they have alot of respect for each other. Maybe if Pitino wants it to be over they'll make that decision together. At this point theres a week left and Coyle can do all his work behind the scenes anyway.
If Coyle respected him he’d pull the plug.

I mean at this point, do guys even want to practice? They must just want the season to end.

They’ll lose this, lose to Rutgers, lose weakling Wed, done.
Or please claim the whole team has vivid and forfeit the rest if the season.

They are just getting guys healthy for a major push in the BTT. Secure a bid that way, I’m guessing that’s the plan.

If they all go to the Happy Valley Vu tonight, they'd be forced to quarantine, right?

I love Mashburns potential

But I truly don't know if he could guard the average pick up player at Lifetime open gym

Mashburn can't hit the broad side of a barn tonight.

I love Mashburns potential

But I truly don't know if he could guard the average pick up player at Lifetime open gym
He's been the most disappointing player for me the last couple games, terrible shots and just no effort on defense.

Whoever next the coach is Mashburn needs to get a whole lot better on the defensive end. He just keeps getting abused by everyone he is trying to guard.

He's been the most disappointing player for me the last couple games, terrible shots and just no effort on defense.
Mentally checked out? I'll be surprised if he's a Gopher next year.

well i just tuned in. cannot say i'm at all surprised

Top Bottom