***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

ThAts wHy YoU plAy tHe gAmEs

I don’t have to look up the definition I just know that there’s a lot of PJ bobos out there that need to see the light he’s a fraud. As I mentioned earlier, KC clearly helped PJ keep his shit together and without him he’s like a dumb, lost puppy.

TBH, I’d be shocked if Darius Taylor stays in MN after this year.

Too many teams out there with more talent and NIL money than us.

We jus lost to the WORST team in B1G

Congrats, we are now the worst team in B1G

Epic meltdown. I want to puke. How does this happen...

That was an absolute embarassment. There's no excuse for that performance.

Everyone needs to fucking go! PJ’s pussy ass punt in the 4th qtr screwed us. He ALWAYS makes the wrong call.

This is an absolute disaster - just speechless but this one's on the coaching staff.

Everybody called me an a****** cause I said it's time to fire PJ fleck last week. He is never gonna do anything with this football team. It's been 7 years of the same s*** Again, hes gonna come out and say that's on me. We went 0-1 in the Northwestern championship series, and we got to do better.

This was an epic Minnesota collapse. Tonight we can be certain that Minnesota is a bottom half team in the West and with their schedule they will succeed in missing a bowl game at the end of the season.
Time to treat this season the same way I treat the Vikings. Ignore them and go do something else.

Top Bottom