***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

People keep pointing out flaws with your argument and you keep changing your argument.

Pitino recruited a very good point guard last year that should have been able to play based on previous NCAA decisions. If he brought in a second point guard planning for Carr to have to sit and he didn't, people would have been talking about how poor his roster management was to bring in 2 point guards in the same year.
I'm not changing anything. Pitino can't build a roster. He's got Greenlee getting minutes, that was my point.

You brought up last year.

Where, by the way, once again, poor recruiting lead to poor roster construction and the Gophers didn't have a point guard.

If you want to give him credit for having a transfer sitting, ineligible, fine, but I'm not. That's on PItino.

That foul on Demir decided the game. What a slap in the face.

And one more to cap it off. Good game stripes!

Bail out call by the ref. We are getting jobbed

The Illinois player tried to shoulder air and fell down. Foul on Demir?
Whether it was a foul or not isn’t the point. Players did what they were told to do. Can’t blame them for giving it a try but it hasn’t worked.

I thought he got Demir on the arm there? Did he?

I'm sure the refs will give us plenty of Home Cookin' against Wisconsin. :rolleyes:

Just maddening! These F'ing officials getting intimidated by the home crowd. Fire all these dipshits.

Whether it was a foul or not isn’t the point. Players did what they were told to do. Can’t blame them for giving it a try but it hasn’t worked.

I don't get what point you were trying to make. I didn't say that Demir deserved the charge call....but calling it on Demir?

Pitino might as well just rip the refs apart after this. he needs to change the tide against how games are called against his team. take your fine. but you'll show you've got your guys back and aren't afraid to rip these refs apart (who have been god awful all night)

Instead of blaming the refs how about the Gophers inability to put the call in the hoop being the reason they lost this game.

The season and the Pitino era are on the line next week. Beat Bucky!

well coached team.. nice shot they got coming out of that out of bounds review.

Pitino might as well just rip the refs apart after this. he needs to change the tide against how games are called against his team. take your fine. but you'll show you've got your guys back and aren't afraid to rip these refs apart (who have been god awful all night)
Clem would have been out of his jacket long ago and gotten a T tonight.

How about he quits, instead?

I don't get what point you were trying to make. I didn't say that Demir deserved the charge call....but calling it on Demir?
That one probably should’ve gone the same way as the Oturu one and have been a no call or travel on Illinois.

Top Bottom