***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT ILLINOIS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
On the road in the Big Ten vs a ranked Illini team is not an ideal situation to prevent a two-game losing streak. We are smack dab on the bubble and a win tonight would go a long way in building our resume.

Teams are making life tough for Oturu so we need to hit outside shots to open the middle up for him. Pitino is basically only playing 7 guys right now so we have to stay out of foul trouble.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be watching on my cell phone while at some breweries with friends. They understand the system and know what matters. Their friendship is certainly second to Gopher basketball.

A win tonight would be really, really helpful.

This will be arguably, this years toughest game thus far. IL is playing well and has multiple players that can score and defend. I beleive we match up well with them...

IL 67
MN 68

We need this win badly. Here’s hoping to Oturu and Carr combining for 70 pts.

Boy....after that steal on Oturu (major reach in)....Carr gets called for ripping the ball away from Illinois.

Crap call.

Boy....after that steal on Oturu (major reach in)....Carr gets called for ripping the ball away from Illinois.

Crap call.
Seriously I thought that was just fighting for the ball

Two teams combined are shooting 20%, great defense or a bad couple of rims?

Ihnen with at least 3 real good defensive plays...If he continues this and can contribute something on offense which should be his thing...we have some depth

Love what Ihnen is showing right now

Last two times out Ihnen has looked good - rather him than willis

Is Williams also banged up? Interesting line up tonight.

When, when, will some shots go in for this team?? grrr

Clank..clank..clank
1 FG in last 5 minutes

We've played as well as we can defensively; Illini shooting poorly and...we're down by 6.
Getting good shots on offense, but this team just can't shoot at all on the road. Looks like a 15 pt. loss coming.

We've played as well as we can defensively; Illini shooting poorly and...we're down by 6.
Getting good shots on offense, but this team just can't shoot at all on the road. Looks like a 15 pt. loss coming.

Nice work. You beat Howie to the punch calling "Ball Game" today.

Pitino has to bring in a shot doctor for -to get them to believe the can make them. Right now no confidence in shots

Top Bottom