***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Agree with you 100% on the shortened bench. To me tonight feels like a "play 8, trust 7" (circa Jim Molinari quote) kind of game:

Trust
Hawkins
Mitchell
Payne
Christie
Garcia
Ola-Joseph
Fox. ...
with a dash of Carrington for defensive minutes on Hoggard/Walker/Akins/Holloman.

I don't need to see anyone else get minutes in this big of a game.
so much for that dash of Carrington minutes. What a game for him defensively!!!!!

This team has gone from being the kid who gets his ass kicked all the time while bullies laugh at them to the kid who will drag every fight out and make those bullies wish they never laid eyes on them. We win more of these battles now because we have experience being in the dredges. Impressive!
You have to go through the suck!

9 left can we go 6-3. Hell I am riding high.

@iowa Win
@Purdue Loss
Rutgers Win
Ohio State Win
@Nebraska Loss
@ILL Loss
Penn State Win
Indiana Win
@Nwestern-Win

Rough night for Hawkins and Mitchell. Nice to see Christie and Fox step up huge tonight. Payne was also obviously a game changer. The game was completely different when he was out with 2 fouls.
The impressive thing is there are options now. Plus gaining confidence and experience together.

Rough night for Hawkins and Mitchell. Nice to see Christie and Fox step up huge tonight. Payne was also obviously a game changer. The game was completely different when he was out with 2 fouls.
And Ben correctly sat him, so he could dominate in the second half

This fucking team is turning into something impressive. I am fucking extatic for the guys that battled through the bullshit and are creating their own narrative. So impressed with them.
And nobody had to get punched in the dick!!! Just the threat set them boys straight. :LOL:

the CBJ Disaster crowd, aka the GH Hoops Intelligentsia, will say the award isn’t factual/actual because their limited hoops knowledge can’t fathom they were WRONG
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is what is what’s f’ing wrong with the gopher hole. Grow up. Enjoy the win with the fanbase. This shit is old.

I'll take that as u giving Ben some credit
Is it outcoaching when an expert makes beginner level mistakes?

Haven't seen consistency anywhere on this team yet. Maybe if they would Row The Boat....

Top Bottom