***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hot take. Dakich talks too much and his voice is grating. BUT he did his homework on our team, IMO. He’s nailed it on Carr so far. He knows Mashburn’s game is the mid range shot. He knows we need to pass more. I think his points have actually been on the money.

I still can’t stand him though.

Dakich is the worst by a mile. And I have never heard a commentator talk so much shit about a team. Obviously we know why he doesn't like the Gophers....but a casual observer has to wonder.

Add endlessly annoying and beats the dead horse. How many times will he criticize Carr today ? Gopher fans are aware of his tendencies and negatives. The flip side is he a big part of our success.

Carr does bad stuff. Just like every player in NBA history. We’d have 2 or 3 less wins without him. At least.

Yesterday on ESPN, they showed the notable games on today. All games on ESPN and then the Gophers-Michigan game on ESPN2.

But go figure....Kentucky. Shouldn't be a surprise that it's the game that they highlight despite the Wildcats under .500 record. SEC SEC SEC!

Dakich has can be grating but what has he said that’s wrong? A lot of bad threes, when we get in the middle we’ve done well and defense has been great.

Announcer is driving me nuts. Hate to put the mute button on but I am thinking about it.

Took 13 3pt attempts total before someone finally made one

Dakich has can be grating but what has he said that’s wrong? A lot of bad threes, when we get in the middle we’ve done well and defense has been great.
Carr shooting from anywhere anytime opens his driving lanes which he raves about

Everyone can complain about dakich but he isn’t wrong in a lot of his commentary. We take more dumb threes than any team in the big ten.

But he can say something else besides that. There is a lot to talk about that isn’t the same three points for 40 minutes.

So far it is about defense, 3 point shooting and Carr

You guys sound way too damn sensitive. Not a huge Dakich fan but he's been fine. Then complaining about espn or espn2. Who gives a damn. Gophers defense has been great so far. We could probably just abandon the 3 point shot as we clearly can't shoot them

How do you get fts on that wtf

You guys sound way too damn sensitive. Not a huge Dakich fan but he's been fine. Then complaining about espn or espn2. Who gives a damn. Gophers defense has been great so far. We could probably just abandon the 3 point shot as we clearly can't shoot them
I’m not here to listen to him preach, I’m here to watch basketball. Jeff Goodman tweeted about wanting to mute the color commentary (dakich) during the Wisconsin-Michigan game. No one likes it.

Another good point on the complete waste of time to review these things.

Top Bottom