***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Up 7 at the under 4:00. Let's close this out.

Wasn't pretty but clutch FT's down the stretch by Carrington and Garcia. Winning ugly is better than losing. Gotta play better if we want to improve our metrics. Will be interesting to see what the NET ranking is tomorrow.

I don't think I can take an entire season of games like this. Just once it would be nice if they could win a game without turning it into a stress test.

Another nice win. It's ok to admit MD MI aren't that good, but 0-10 against MD and struggles in Crisler show no matter what those are good wins.

As I said after last game, I feel like the best part is that I don't feel like we're even playing that well and still winning.

There will be a lot of swing games like this and Michigan this year. 2 more next week agains Indiana and Iowa.

The season will be defined by winning or losing a bunch of close games. Huge to get two on the good side this week.

Wasn't pretty but clutch FT's down the stretch by Carrington and Garcia. Winning ugly is better than losing. Gotta play better if we want to improve our metrics. Will be interesting to see what the NET ranking is tomorrow.

If you win enough games, the “metrics” don’t matter.

Go 13-7 in the conference and you’re good to go.

I have no idea how we pulled out that game playing so poorly overall. Thankfully the defense was good all game and we made just enough shots to get back in it.
Those refs were horrible both ways. The phantom call for the 4th foul on Reese was a game changer for the Gophers.

Nice fightback after an atrocious first half.

Not going to lie, I've been pretty vocal about my dissatisfaction with Johnson and this was the most apathetic I've ever been at the start of a season...but BJ and the crew have sucked me back in.

I have no idea how we pulled out that game playing so poorly overall. Thankfully the defense was good all game and we made just enough shots to get back in it.
Those refs were horrible both ways. The phantom call for the 4th foul on Reese was a game changer for the Gophers.
Give MD some credit.... they are good defensively!!

Hawkins is a completely different player from the start of the season...who go to him?

Braeden is so good chasing down balls.
He needs to be the first wing/guard off the bench, Payne the first big, and Fox the 5-10 minutes big. You can get away with Christie/Carrington playing SF in most games, there is no reason to give ihnen any minutes at all, it was an instant 8-0 run in his minutes in the first half.

This is starting to look real.
It looks real because they are winning games without playing their best on offense. Defensively they are really stepping it up. Carrington has made a big difference. Hawkins is amazing. Lots of facets to this club. Lots of things didn't go their way today and they still won. Great win!

Top Bottom