***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The Michigan game was FUN!! Squad balled out on both ends of the floor!! Today will show the maturity of this team. Can’t have a hangover, this is another winnable game. Hopefully the crowd is rocking and there to reward this team and the style of play.

Let’s take good shots for 40 minutes, push the pace where we can and let’s play GOLDEN GOPHER BASKETBALL!

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why maryland is our kryptonite but time to change that. 2-16 all time, 0 for the last 10! At home, they have been poor on offense, now is the time!

This should be a really good matchup. Currently right next to each other in the KenPom rankings.

Gophers have to prevent Jahmir Young from blowing up, as they don’t have a lot of scoring depth behind him.

They are a terrible 3pt shooting team. Pack it in and clean up the boards!

Stan undefeated in the michigan thread. Keep it going into this one.
I'm hungry for some turtle soup.

I have no idea why maryland is our kryptonite but time to change that. 2-16 all time, 0 for the last 10! At home, they have been poor on offense, now is the time!

Holy shit. That’s awful.

Gophers riding 6 straight double digit losses. Including 3 straight by 16+, all in 2023.

New Year, new us!

There's been some tough losses in there. Jamison Battle's 39 point game in Ben Johnson's first year. Maryland also beat us in the Barn on a buzzer beater in Daniel Oturu's sophomore year after we'd led for most of the game.

Maryland has probably just been the better team in most of the games we've lost. This could be Maryland's worst team since joining the Big Ten.

I was thinking the same thing. But, this is a different Gopher team and we are better down on the blocks. In the past, the pick and roll down the lane just killed us against Maryland, but I think we prevail today.

To have any shot at a decent conference record you have to win the winnable home games and this is definitely one of those. Hopefully the guys come out and have a great game today and pick up Big Ten win #3.

I've held conversations next to the loudspeaker at the Turf Club, but I can't communicate with my friends sitting right next to me at this hip hop concert at Williams Arena. Turn it down a notch, and find something different for the hideous, bald DJ to do for a while.

When JOJ let's the game come to him he's very good. Don't try to force drives or 3s, keep getting open corner 3s and dunks!

Top Bottom