***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If my math is right I think we’re now at 40.

Pull the starters and put in the 2nd team. Opps we only have 3!

Well, it looks like it might 3 seasonal record breaking defeats in a row.

How do you go from "so close" vs Northwestern to still not playing a week later?
I don’t think he is that close. Maybe I’m thinking about the wrong guy…but I’ve never seen a guy with a “stress reaction” (aka low grade stress fracture) back in less than 4 weeks or so.

I said after last game as bad as it is rock bottom hadn’t been reached yet.

I think it is safe to say when you are down 40 on your home floor the rock bottom has now been reached.

Last edited:

It's more of a general question. Did they quit tonight?
I stopped watching at halftime, it’s an hour later here- they didn’t in the first half IMO and I won’t watch the second half, so no answer from me onthe second half

I said after last game as bad it is rock bottom hadn’t been reached yet.

I think it is safe to say when you are down 40 on your home floor the rock bottom has now been reached.
Down 40 on your home court to Nebby is ro k bottom.

I don’t think he is that close. Maybe I’m thinking about the wrong guy…but I’ve never seen a guy with a “stress reaction” (aka low grade stress fracture) back in less than 4 weeks or so.
When did they say it was a stress reaction? They've been saying bone bruise up to now.

Shon Morris telling Gopher players to avoid the "outside chatter." I wonder what or who he's referring to?

Top Bottom