***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What is it with our offense that we can’t seem to get any good open looks for our three point shooters?

What is it with our offense that we can’t seem to get any good open looks for our three point shooters?
Which 3 point shooters do you want taking shots? Cooper is back to earth and bad lately. Battle is shooting a touch over 30%. Garcia is out. Carrington is out. I can’t think of anyone else.

Breaking news!! Atmosphere inside the Barn is electric. I just overheard a youngster beg his dad to leave at halftime. Dad said yes.
It’s 9pm on a weekend. Kid would rather catch up on his sleep.

It’s a comedy of errors. Steps across the line on the inbound and then a cutter gets a dunk on the inbounds. We miss a layup…another wide open shot and an and 1!

Does it feel like Payne is auditioning for his next team?

Asking JOJ to play PF is a big ask.
I like JOJ as he’s often one of the only guys giving a crap and doing the dirty work, but am afraid he is in no-man’s land. He’s not big enough to be a PF, can’t handle the ball or shoot well enough to be a SF, and not athletic enough to be a poor man’s Rodney Williams.

Which 3 point shooters do you want taking shots? Cooper is back to earth and bad lately. Battle is shooting a touch over 30%. Garcia is out. Carrington is out. I can’t think of anyone else.
Cooper and Battle. Seems to me the the ball movement or lack of never gives a lot of good looks at the basket from the perimeter.

Get JOJ out. He's not all there.

He and Battle are watchers on defense. On that play where Young drove for the dunk, Battle was guarding nobody, watching nobody, and didn't step into the paint.

Seeing progress cutting to the basket and passing creative to the basket.
I understand the lens through which you are watching, but we are on pace for like 42 points.

I've been trying to see positives throughout this season. I don't know what the fuck happened to a team that was close to winning a few games to this shit. Mary'sland doesn't have any fear or respect for minnesota's team. The shittiest shooting teams have their best shooting nights against minnesota because there is no fear of repercussion.

Top Bottom