***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That was a pretty pass by Cooper. Not anything else to be happy about, so.................

OK, there are now 2. Can I see more please?

I've counted 4 easy dunks for the Gophers offense so far.
Maryland will start to cool off from 3 and you can continue to creep back in this game

Might as well order Payne to shoot the ball when he is open at the elbow or top of the key. At this point it is all about next year.

Seeing progress cutting to the basket and passing creative to the basket.

Hard to watch. Carrington should be back prior to the end of the year, right?

Seeing progress cutting to the basket and passing creative to the basket.
Are you talking from Marylands perspective? They seem to be able to cut freely wherever they choose.

Thankfully Payne is having his best game.

The chips on our shoulders can't get much bigger after 2 straight loses by 30ish

Maryland is 1-5 on the road in the conference. They are not a good shooting team. They are not “precise”. The gophers are awful.

Right. I agree.

Maryland tonight is precise. I said in an earlier post they were on tonight. Funny how that is.

The fouls at the end of the half made zero sense. We fouled them while they were just going to hold the ball to run the clock down. You foul when they start running their offense with under 10 seconds.

It'll never happen but the best thing for the program would be to pull the plug at the end of the year. All we're doing is delaying the inevitable.

Might as well order Payne to shoot the ball when he is open at the elbow or top of the key. At this point it is all about next year.

He is open and open away from the rim. Maryland wants him to shoot.

Since Payne is making free throws, maybe he can shoot medium too.

Well 9 turnovers compared with the other team shooting nearly 60% from the field equals a 20 point deficit.

The kids have to value the basketball and then just start making some of your open looks. It's not like we haven't had open shots, it's that we cannot hit the broad side of the barn. It's hard to understand how the kids can miss the open shots with such consistency. At this point it's a mental thing because they get the looks from the offensive sets.

Top Bottom