***OFFICIAL MACALASTER AT MINNESOTA EXHIBITION IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

36 to 45 Gophers at half
Williams 23 points
Carrington is evidently our defensive stopper and he can't guard Williams
We are ahead solely because we are bigger and stronger and on occasion use our greater quickness to attack the rim for layups
Williams and Gold their two best offensive players...ours? not sure

Ola-Joseph 10, Garcia 8, Hawkins 8, Mitchell 7, Fox 4, Carrington 3, Ihnen 3, Wilson 2

He also apparently hates the Gophers having grown up in Wisconsin. Just wait til he ends up in Madison and drops 50 on us for them too.

Maybe he couldn't care less about the Gophers and has no interest in attending Wisconsin. Although there are rare exceptions (like Duncan Robinson), guys who attend prestigious liberal arts colleges don't plan to play D1 or make a living in the NBA.

2nd TV time out. 20-15 Mac. Gophers losing to and being out-cheered by a D-III team in their own building.
Out-cheered? That's even worse than the score.
36 to 45 Gophers at half
Williams 23 points
We are ahead solely because we are bigger and stronger and on occasion use our greater quickness to attack the rim for layups
Bigger, stronger, and quicker. Gotta be something wrong with that. Barney?

Yes, I would think we will win by 25-30 points but we are playing MIAC perennially bad Macalester
that was 15 and 11 playing D3 teams and they lost people...Williams and Gold were on the their team last year. So, if it wasn't for the size and athleticism we would be in trouble. And again MAC's defense is just bad....rebounding non existent.

Yes, I would think we will win by 25-30 points but we are playing MIAC perennially bad Macalester
that was 15 and 11 playing D3 teams and they lost people...Williams and Gold were on the their team last year. So, if it wasn't for the size and athleticism we would be in trouble. And again MAC's defense is just bad....rebounding non existent.

You know, given your moniker, I'm assuming you're an old guy like me. I'm surprised you've lived this long given how much you fret about stuff like this.

Would Kansas be in trouble without the size and athleticism?

Are you not watching? I'd say Ola Joseph in this game.
Well, ya Mac has nobody who can check him at all...strong, athletic, quick but if he is our best offensive player we are absolutely on the bottom of the Big Ten standings.

I see that Betts learned his free throw shooting technique from watching our guys last season.

Williams up to 30 points...we don't seem to get it

36 to 45 Gophers at half
Williams 23 points
Solely would indicate one attribute. You rattled off three.

Top Bottom