***OFFICIAL MACALASTER AT MINNESOTA EXHIBITION IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
College basketball season is back!!! Happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me as one that is cautiously optimistic for this Gopher season. We have some weapons, we have some depth, a bit of versatility and by gosh, I hope we have a big chip on our shoulder.

Not sure what to expect, but I do look forward to seeing the boys tonight. I love The Barn, I love college basketball and I love the Gophers.

GET 'ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Count me as one that is cautiously optimistic for this Gopher season. We have some weapons, we have some depth, a bit of versatility and by gosh, I hope we have a big chip on our shoulder.

Not sure what to expect, but I do look forward to seeing the boys tonight. I love The Barn, I love college basketball and I love the Gophers.

Well said I can’t wait to be back in my seat tonight go gophers

Let's go!! New location for my season tix this year. Better view of better basketball?

Scots think they can come into our house and escape with a win….they got another thing coming.
My pick to click is Kid DeMatha

with Payne out, I bet the Gophers will go small. Ben already mentioned that Mac is a lot smaller than the Gophers, so I imagine the Gophers will try to match up with more ball-handlers. Good reason/excuse to get a lot of work for Mitchell and Hawkins.

Really disappointed Payne and Christie are not playing, was looking forward to seeing if Payne developed any offense other than dunking and how versatile Christie can be.

Game is up on BTN+... Go Gophers

Crowd sounds louder for Macalaster.

Is there even a radio broadcast feed of this game? If there is, I’m struggling to find it.

These announcers are brutal. No worse than prior years I guess but woof.

First year in a while that I’m not paying for the Plus. Keep me informed and entertained gopher hole!

Really disappointed Payne and Christie are not playing, was looking forward to seeing if Payne developed any offense other than dunking and how versatile Christie can be.
We know what Payne is bringing. More concerning is the nature of the injury to Christie. He missed the open practice at the Barn. He missed the exhibition game in Ft. Collins. He missed the exhibition game in Colorado Springs. He is missing tonight.

2nd TV time out. 20-15 Mac. Gophers losing to and being out-cheered by a D-III team in their own building.

20 to 15 MAC at 11:00 --- I know the score doesn't reflect this but the MAC defense is terrible

Top Bottom