***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

You have to be able to have someone who can shoot the damn ball. As much as i question Pitinos coaching its got to be damn hard to run an offense when you have nobody who can shoot. Way easier to defend oturu in the paint when all can load up on him with no threat of any shooting to punish them for it.

Could you imagine what Oturu would do if we played against a coach dumb enough to put Demir on him most of the game?
Where do we find this coach? Let's schedule him in the non-conference next year.

Could you imagine what Oturu would do if we played against a coach dumb enough to put Demir on him most of the game?
Interesting thought experiment, but in reality, no other B1G coach would let himself be in the position of needing to play Demir.

You have to be able to have someone who can shoot the damn ball. As much as i question Pitinos coaching its got to be damn hard to run an offense when you have nobody who can shoot. Way easier to defend oturu in the paint when all can load up on him with no threat of any shooting to punish them for it.
He recruited them. Good college shooters will hammer well over 40% in high school from three. He’s never even thought of bringing a guy like that in here

It's not just the 3 pt shooting. It's a lack of players with overall offensive skills. How many players do they have who can create their own shot, even twice a half?

It seems that every year in the Fall, Pitino says something about how we have much better shooters this year.

I think they have guys who can shoot but the offensive approach is leading to misses.

Look at the transfers. All of them are shooting worse this year than their career average.

Carr when there are two guys on you someone is open WHEN there are three guys on you two guys are open.

Two or three games ago, in a pre-game interview, Pitino said we were a much better shooting team than the stats showed. What does that mean?!

It seems that every year in the Fall, Pitino says something about how we have much better shooters this year.
Pitino having his "best shooting team" is worth as much as an MLB player showing up to spring training in the "best shape of his life."

That was the same play they said Demir flopped early in the game. Don’t reward flops.

At home we can hit 50 with ease.....these coming road games though, we may not make the 40 mark.

Two or three games ago, in a pre-game interview, Pitino said we were a much better shooting team than the stats showed. What does that mean?!
Im going to assume the way Pitino coaches his defense (pure garbage) our guys are WIDE open in practice and I would assume in theory they shoot better than in a game. So he figured yah, we must be better.....until you get in a real game and turns out, nope we just look good against our own putrid defense :rockon::banghead::party::drink::clap::horse:

That's probably the dagger. And you can blame that 3 pt play, and foul on Oturu, on Demir.

Well an absolutely horrible offensive foul call! And now that BS call. For as bad as they have played. Those 2 calls are down roght bad

Demir is actually worthless. Why is he still playing? I really don't understand.

Top Bottom