***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If Demir starts and plays more minutes than Ihnen and even Omersa, Pitino should pack his bags. His inability to try new things and make changes has always been a big part of our lack of depth. He sticks with the same guys for too long and no one else can crack the rotation.

Ok Golden Blokes, time to actually play some basketball. That is what it’s called after all

Why do we so rarely push the ball after a rebound?

I would love to see Carr reject the screen and go left just one time.

This team looks like they have given up. No sense of urgency. Some people have said "well what if we get rid of Pitino guys might leave!" have you thought, maybe they are sick of pitino too! Carr looks like he is figuring out Pitino has 0 idea what he is talking about.

Also its clear that Gabe is in his own head. Question is does he figure himself out over the offseason or is he going to be below average for two years? There is no way a new coach could possibly hurt him at this point.

Just quit shooting Gabe, that’s just ridiculous

Clang. Can't make shots. Can't make FT's. Other than that..

This team looks like they have given up. No sense of urgency. Some people have said "well what if we get rid of Pitino guys might leave!" have you thought, maybe they are sick of pitino too! Carr looks like he is figuring out Pitino has 0 idea what he is talking about.

Also its clear that Gabe is in his own head. Question is does he figure himself out over the offseason or is he going to be below average for two years? There is no way a new coach could possibly hurt him at this point.
Have you considered it's not "sense of urgency?" Maybe they're just not that good, and aren't well coached on top of that?

I’ve never seen one guy miss three threes on ONE POSSESSION. Gabe just did it. Ihnen should get some of Gabe’s minutes at the wing and most of Demir’s minutes at the Four.

Have you considered it's not "sense of urgency?" Maybe they're just not that good, and aren't well coached on top of that?
Ohh there is 100% some of that, we dont have a ton of talent, I totally agree there. But some teams look like they have an edge and really some want to. This team looks like its ready for the offseason, that is coaching.

This Indiana team is terrible. They were ripe for a blowout there in the first half. Our boys let off the gas and coasted to an almost tie at the half. Now we are in a dogfight the rest of the way. Put Gabe on the bench I am sick of watching him brick everything

Last edited:

Gophers 17% from three and 33% from the line. Wow. Golden Klankers!

Perhaps Beilien would like to get a head start on things?

This team is embarrassing.

3-9 on Free Throws
3-18 on 3 Pointers
Effort is pathetic

Way to go Daniel, pout at the offensive end then lose your man on D and give up the in your face dunk. Why do I set my night up to watch this crap

Maybe it’s time to drive the call at the basket? Idk when you can’t throw it in the ocean you have to be aggressive and take the ball to the rim

Way to go Daniel, pout at the offensive end then lose your man on D and give up the in your face dunk. Why do I set my night up to watch this crap
And another possession where he doesn’t get back on D. Then doesn’t box out and gives up a bucket

I guess if we need to find a positive, Oturu has not helped his draft stock in the last 2-3 weeks. I wont be shocked if he leaves but if i had to place a wager I would certainly expect him back at this point. Who knows, maybe the next coach will even have an actual game plan! Not ya know, send out a bunch of 20% three point shooters and tell them to fire at will :oops:

That possession where Gabe misses 3 straight jumpers....showed you his shooting season in a nut shell.

At least Gabe doesn't lack confidence I guess.

Ballgame. Probably season and era.

Top Bottom