***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Here we are, in dire need of a 2019 style big wins needed. We are running out of chances. Tonight, we need a win, badly. Gotta have it. Grind it out on D. Hit 3s. Pound it down low. Doesn't matter. Find a way to win.

That's it. That's the point of the season we are at.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My prediction, Gophers 68 Hoosier 65.

Must have this one. We lose this one, and I don't see them winning more than one of their last 5. I'd also venture to guess a loss here will be all she wrote for Richie.

My prediction, Gophers 68 Hoosier 65.

Must have this one. We lose this one, and I don't see them winning more than one of their last 5. I'd also venture to guess a loss here will be all she wrote for Richie.

Well, if that is the case, a win is a win and a loss is a win for the program; a win-win situation.

At the very least, the entire team will be chomping at the bit to move past the embarrassment of Sunday. Shouldn't be hard to come out with energy and a back-against-the-wall mentality.

I just want this game to start. Still shocked with how poorly the team played against Iowa, and then obviously the Twilight Zone episode during the last 5 minutes...

Must win game. I feel like this is an elimination game for both teams. Go Gophers!

Two young teams trying to figure out how to win under pressure. I expect this to be a nail biter.

This should be a good one! We need to come out angry and punch IU in the mouth. I think Oturu will be motivated to go off after the free throw miss Sunday.
Gophs-71
IU-63

Gophers probably need to win 5 out of the last 6 and maybe another win in the B1G Tourney to get a NCAA Tourney bid. Absolutely need this game and I would be surprised if they lost.

The key, as it has been all year, is will we make our open threes? If we hit 35% of our threes, we win. If we register yet another clanker, we lose.

Absolute must win tonight. Dan scores 25+ tonight!

Flop call on Demir.

Lord this is gonna be as long night.

Top Bottom