***OFFICIAL BALL STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ball State has went with the same starting five the last four games.
Jaylin Anderson 6'4", 177lb guard 15.4 points 4.4 rebounds 4.3 assists
Ben Hendriks 6'10", 215lb center 5.1 points 3.6 rebounds
Basheer Jihad 6'9", 220lb forward 18.5 points 7.3 rebounds
Mason Jones 6'7", 219lb forward 5.3 points 4 rebounds
Mickey Pearson 6'7", 210lb forward 12 points 4.7 rebounds

Davion Bailey 6'4", 190lb guard 10.6 points 2.7 rebounds off the bench (lots of minutes)
Trent Middleton 6'3", 177lb guard 7 points 2.3 rebounds

It's 81-28 at the start of the 4th quarter and the announcer says "We have ourselves a ballgame!" LOL, if the Big10+ isn't the funniest thing going in sports right now.
What is a Lindenwood?

I hope Garcia plays at least 10 min tonight. The training staff knows that resting a sprain is a myth, and if he's not in pain he should play and keep muscles active.

Tonight could be a breakout game for one guy and I think it should be Keinys. Would like to see him get at least 15 meaningful minutes, make some shots and show us that defensive ability that he's been advertised. Hopefully a Thor sighting tonight! Ball St. has some physical big dudes.

I hope Garcia plays at least 10 min tonight. The training staff knows that resting a sprain is a myth, and if he's not in pain he should play and keep muscles active.

Tonight could be a breakout game for one guy and I think it should be Keinys. Would like to see him get at least 15 meaningful minutes, make some shots and show us that defensive ability that he's been advertised. Hopefully a Thor sighting tonight! Ball St. has some physical big dudes.
Who has said it is best not to rest / heal a sprained ankle?

For some reason this game is making me nervous. Perhaps it's the layoff, perhaps it's playing without Carrington on the defensive side of the court, or perhaps it's playing without Garcia. I don't yet have confidence in which team will show up and since there will be very few people in the arena, I wonder if we will come out flat and then be unable to recover.

That's all to say, I really hope these guys come out and play hard.

I’m taking in both. Women’s game done in 1:40. I like that.
My kids are at the age where spontaneous games are tough, but it’s not the worst way to spend a day in late December!

For some reason this game is making me nervous. Perhaps it's the layoff, perhaps it's playing without Carrington on the defensive side of the court, or perhaps it's playing without Garcia. I don't yet have confidence in which team will show up and since there will be very few people in the arena, I wonder if we will come out flat and then be unable to recover.

That's all to say, I really hope these guys come out and play hard.

Well, this isn't one of those sub-300 teams that we've played with lamentable regularity this season so a little anxiety is understandable.

Well, Hawkins hasn't had a completely wild and outrageous pass for a few games so he was due for one.

Wow! Ihnen actually shot one in front of the bucket. Didn't know he still did that.

Their big guy is really struggling but can see why he dominates lesser competition despite a terrible first 10 minutes.

Perhaps scheduling a local MN school would have been more challenging. Like Oak Hills Christian.

Also by the way (this is pot calling the kettle black) I thought i was aging poorly I cannot believe that is Michael Lewis the small slight guard from Indiana.

Top Bottom