***OFFICIAL #17 MICHIGAN STATE AT #21 MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

I would rather join my wife to watch her shows Say Yes to the Dress or 90 Day Fiance than watch gophers games live. Gopher games are too stressful for me to watch live and then my mood is affected too negatively if it goes badly. Not much stressful at all about choosing wedding dresses.

I'm a big advocate of Happy Wife and Happy Life concept.

BTW - this lose, err win, does not count on Pitino's record as there is no way he could beat Izzo. per the anti-Pitinoites.

Ok. Grimm needs to get a grip. Just said gophs havent beaten ranked teams back to back in 20 years as the last time it happened was 2010 in big ten tournament.

Damn. Did not see that coming. Michigan St. might have been ice-cold but we looked more talented in all facets.

Kalscheur - I often question whether Gabe is truly a good defender, but he played elite defense tonight

Gach - continues to struggle on the offensive end in both his shooting and his decision making. He impressed me with his hustle to loose balls and effort rebounding tonight.

Johnson - coming into his own. Starting to pull down some of those rebounds that I expected him to do

Robbins - stayed out of foul trouble. stud

20-20-20 players. Up by 20, down by 20, 20 seconds to go.

More like 2 minutes to go!

Glad the end of the bench got some burn in a lopsided game for the good guys and not the other way around that has been the custom as of late in this series.

I'm a big advocate of Happy Wife and Happy Life concept.

BTW - this lose, err win, does not count on Pitino's record as there is no way he could beat Izzo. per the anti-Pitinoites.

Exactly. This is a) not a true msu team, b) coronavirus, c) Monday. Any or all of the above reasons are more reasons for the win than pitino.

Congratulations to Coronavirus on the win over Michigan State this evening.

Nice to see us win a game by a wide margin.
I turned it on late, and it was nice there wasn't a 11-2 run by the other team right after I turned it on.

What a fun effort. Great defense. Stepped on the throat of Sparty and didn’t lay off. Maybe the best I’ve ever seen a Pitino team play.

Top Bottom