***OFFICIAL #17 MICHIGAN STATE AT #21 MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD***

I'm at a point where I really do want Carr to just pad his stats at the end until someone proves they can stop him. And not just this game, any game.

Izzo strategy.......leave Carr wide open for a 3.......well maybe not;)

I can't remember ever seeing Sparty play this bad.
I love our defensive effort tonight and much better ball movement on offense (for the second straight game).

I absolutely love to see the gophers get a dominating win almost purely due to their defense. Don’t remember that happening often for us, really shows the potential to be a special team.

I'm at a point where I really do want Carr to just pad his stats at the end until someone proves they can stop him. And not just this game, any game.

Well...they even ran the clock down to under ten seconds. So it wasn't like Carr was just firing shots. They left him WIDE open.

Okay Faux Fan - what was more important than watching this today? We bonded this afternoon on Gopher Buckets:rolleyes:

I would rather join my wife to watch her shows Say Yes to the Dress or 90 Day Fiance than watch gophers games live. Gopher games are too stressful for me to watch live and then my mood is affected too negatively if it goes badly. Not much stressful at all about choosing wedding dresses.

The annoying part is i just realized i forgot to record the game but btn replays it later on so will need to record that.

Top Bottom