Miracles never cease, Davison suspended

Should have been 2. Now he'll be back grabbing Gabe by next week.

Big Ten sits him down for one game.
Commissioner said “the reason for....especially when a pattern of serious behavior had been established.” So they had been watching him. I saw the play and he could have seriously injured the Iowa player.

Coach should be penalized. He is responsible for the conduct of his team and obviously studies the film of every game to analyze their play. Surely he would adjust player behavior if their defense or shooting was not correct. The fact that the B1G, and most unbiased observers, can easily see his actions is a major indictment of the coaches support of that behavior.

Coach should be penalized. He is responsible for the conduct of his team and obviously studies the film of every game to analyze their play. Surely he would adjust player behavior if their defense or shooting was not correct. The fact that the B1G, and most unbiased observers, can easily see his actions is a major indictment of the coaches support of that behavior.
Also spot on. I still wonder why last year when he clipped Murphy that Jordan didn’t pick him up by the ankles and throw him into the stands.

Badger says Gard is classy.

Thought 3 games would have fit the crime. All coaches should take the lead on this but very few would do it. Pitino would not have either.

Thought 3 games would have fit the crime. All coaches should take the lead on this but very few would do it. Pitino would not have either.
What an unnecessary low blow. Weak.

Ridiculous. No coach in the country would have given their starting guard 3 games.

What makes you think it would have been handled any different here ? Gard should did not do what i think he should have.

What makes you think it would have been handled any different here ? Gard should did not do what i think he should have.
What we are talking about is what Gard actually did. If you want to say most coaches would do the same fine. There was no reason to bring Pitino into it other than to take a shot at him. Low blow, unsubstantiated and unnecessary. We know that Gard has repeatedly done nothing about Davison's dirty play and that's all that we know.

This is absolute bullshit built! You have no reason to believe that Pitino would not have sit a player with this type of behavior.

You should apologize for insinuating that he doesn’t have the character to penalize such a player.

I’m pretty sure Pitino suspended multiple starters and played Stephen Sharp (could have the wrong name) a bunch of minutes. Different situations but there’s was consensual and happened once. Guessing none of these guys wanted the nut punches from Brad “Bible” Davison

This is absolute bullshit built! You have no reason to believe that Pitino would not have sit a player with this type of behavior.

You should apologize for insinuating that he doesn’t have the character to penalize such a player.
Built is big on baseless accusations when it fits his narrative

Bennett probably would have suspended him for 5 games and given himself a 1 game suspension. Best coach ever.
St. Tony would never have allowed such a character to stay around for so long.

"But he's a nice guy off the court.................................................."

More like a fake off the court

You have no idea if Pitino would or not, pure speculation on your part.
Your right. Several shots at Gard without knowing that Alvarez handled it with the conference. Still i thought Gard should have done three games. Of course coaches face these decisions all the time in recruiting kids with issues or bad character. We have seen it here many times. With Brad it could not have been seen in recruiting but now there is a pattern of behavior that is way over the line.Calling Gard names is a bad look in my opinion especially since we have had guys play that were criminals.

Reactions: sal

Top Bottom