Gophers #112 in initial KenPom rankings

Down to #136. Might crack 200 yet again this year.
Holy fucking shit, that was a drop.

Next lowest Big Ten team is Penn State at 95, and above them there's Indiana at 75.

Rule of thumb is that you need about 7 games played to get all the teams connected and for the stats to be considered statistically significant. Gophs have played six plus their exhibition.

I expected much, much better with this roster.

What do the following schools have in common?

Cal-Irvine
San Fran
Grand Canyon
Bradley
Duquesne
Northern Iowa
UNC-Greensboro
Stephen F. Austin
Appalachian St.
Cornell
Weber St.
Hofstra
Toledo
Vermont
Western Carolina
McNeese St.
Furman
South Dakota St.
Seattle

Per the current rankings, they would all be favored against MN on a neutral court. UST would not.

What do the following schools have in common?

Cal-Irvine
San Fran
Grand Canyon
Bradley
Duquesne
Northern Iowa
UNC-Greensboro
Stephen F. Austin
Appalachian St.
Cornell
Weber St.
Hofstra
Toledo
Vermont
Western Carolina
McNeese St.
Furman
South Dakota St.
Seattle

Per the current rankings, they would all be favored against MN on a neutral court. UST would not.
Ouch. This is a murder's-row of college basketball right here. UST is going to have a terrible year this year. They will struggle to be top 5 in the summit league. The loss of Rhode really hurt them, he was a stud. Also, they lost some really good 3pt shooting from last year. Long story short, just like the gophers, they have zero guards...which makes college basketball hard.

Ouch. This is a murder's-row of college basketball right here. UST is going to have a terrible year this year. They will struggle to be top 5 in the summit league. The loss of Rhode really hurt them, he was a stud. Also, they lost some really good 3pt shooting from last year. Long story short, just like the gophers, they have zero guards...which makes college basketball hard.
Both they and Oral Roberts were decimated by the portal. That sucks, man.

Both they and Oral Roberts were decimated by the portal. That sucks, man.
As they should. Rhode was a case of being drastically under recruited and now gets to play in one of the best conferences in America (ACC as a starter on a team that recently won the NCAA title). As for Oral Robert, they caught lightning in the bottle and their run ended. Their coach left for a better job (Wichita State) and Max Abmas went to Texas for more exposure and better regular competition to raise his NBA futures.

Only if you want an earful about how we shouldn't pick on St. Thomas.
I know you have to play dumb here.

What you were doing was not picking on St. Thomas. You were treating them as an equal.Those of us who expect more out of the program think so little of them that comparing them to the U, you're insulting the U.

It's like if I said "your wife is more attractive than that bulldog". Even though I'm calling your wife more attractive than the bulldog - the insult is really still aimed at her.

So keep comparing the U to St. Thomas but just know to people with fully functioning brains, that comparison is an insult to us NOT them.

I know you have to play dumb here.

What you were doing was not picking on St. Thomas. You were treating them as an equal.Those of us who expect more out of the program think so little of them that comparing them to the U, you're insulting the U.

It's like if I said "your wife is more attractive than that bulldog". Even though I'm calling your wife more attractive than the bulldog - the insult is really still aimed at her.

So keep comparing the U to St. Thomas but just know to people with fully functioning brains, that comparison is an insult to us NOT them.
How much would you charge a client for the amount of words you just typed there?

How much would you charge a client for the amount of words you just typed there?
We charge by 6 minute increments. So it would have taken me about 1/10th of an hour. As to my hourly rate, if you had a father in your house growing up, he would have taught you that it is impolite to ask people how much they make.

I can see why you have to come to this board to learn those things the rest of us were taught at a young age, this entire board has been your daddy for the last couple years.

We charge by 6 minute increments. So it would have taken me about 1/10th of an hour. As to my hourly rate, if you had a father in your house growing up, he would have taught you that it is impolite to ask people how much they make.

I can see why you have to come to this board to learn those things the rest of us were taught at a young age, this entire board has been your daddy for the last couple years.
Randomly assuming I had a fatherless home? Quite the stretch on that one... you must've been itching to use that "this board is your daddy" line. Back on ignore you go Todd.

Randomly assuming I had a fatherless home? Quite the stretch on that one... you must've been itching to use that "this board is your daddy" line. Back on ignore you go Todd.
It's not random. Everything about you screams that you were raised by your grandmother.

Real life knob gobbler
What's with some of you and shoe-horning sexual innuendos on this board full of grown men?

Your post doesn't even make sense, it's completed outdated, and it's just a weird thing to say to a group of men.

You somehow kept your streak alive and the creepiest way possible.

Top Bottom