Doug Gottlieb: Brian Dutcher isn’t leaving Montezuma Mesa for Minneapolis.

He has literally has ZERO idea. He likes to chime in on everything, thats his schtick. There is a reason he went from ESPN to being buried on Pac 12 after dark games. Could Dutcher want to stay, sure, but this report does nothing to confirm that.

I remember a lot of people saying PJ wouldn't come to MN either

I know, different situation, but

My aunt and uncle lived there when he was deployed there (navy), but they came back. They missed family; they missed the change of seasons. They missed thunderstorms! There was one thunderstorm the entire time they lived there.

Is Gotlieb anywhere close to what anyone would consider a ”pundit?” I mean, literally anyone can launch a podcast from their basement and do as well.

Yep, wants to stay there so bad, he wrote in a sweet buyout option to come to MN. U can offer twice his current base and higher paying incentives.

Someone else on here said that Dutcher had that lower buyout written in as a fallback in case he ever needed to come back to Minnesota for life circumstances. Take that FWIW

Someone else on here said that Dutcher had that lower buyout written in as a fallback in case he ever needed to come back to Minnesota for life circumstances. Take that FWIW
I'm not sure what life circumstances he had in mind, but supposedly Jim isn't doing well, so that would seem to fit him considering it.

I'm not sure what life circumstances he had in mind, but supposedly Jim isn't doing well, so that would seem to fit him considering it.
Hearing this makes me sad. Between coming a Gophers fan with the '82 squad and then listening to him as color commenter through my college years, he's one of my first associations with the program.

Somebody tell New York that San Diego is America's finest city.

"America's Finest City" is literally the nickname of San Diego. Google "America's Finest City" and look what comes up. Having lived there, the nickname fits the bill for many reasons, not all, but many.

Go Gophers!!

"America's Finest City" is literally the nickname of San Diego. Google "America's Finest City" and look what comes up. Having lived there, the nickname fits the bill for many reasons, not all, but many.

Go Gophers!!
Ah!

why in the hell would he have a buy out clause in his contract then..... eyeroll

Go Gophers!!
It's also incredibly expensive, overcrowded and knowing Spanish is a must.

One thing I like about Coyle is I think it’s a super short list (if anyone) who knows what he is thinking and who will be hired.

Other than being 88 with normal aches and pains, Jim is doing okay unless something has come up very recently.
Doogie said he's not doing well, but I put more stock in you in this case.

Top Bottom