Update Colorado 4-3
UCLA
Oregon state
Arizona
Washington state
Utah

I still think Colorado wins 6-7
I do longer think TCU wins 7-8, probably 5-6
With Coloardo's remaining schedule a bowl game is not a lock by any means. They could easily drop most of the games they have left.

I hope they do miss a bowl game.

Setting aside everything related to NIL, and his flash, pomp, outlandish personality and media presence. Even setting aside bringing in some key, flashy transfers in at key skill positions.

That he came in and wiped out nearly the entire previous roster, just up and kicked 60+ kids to the curb, is awful and deserves failure.

If he wants to send back and exchange the linemen he has, it's a good thing he kept the receipts.
I watched a little bit and my question is does Deion love Corey Hart's "Sunglasses at Night" or is it something else?

Anyway, UCLA sure got in Shadeur's face last night. It was interesting watching the post-game walk-off because it was pretty obvious he didn't want to shake hands with the guys who were in his grill all game. Lot of jawing as well.

If he wants to send back and exchange the linemen he has, it's a good thing he kept the receipts.
I don't know how many lineman are going to be excited to play this system. they look like they've gotten worse through the year and almost never run it. you can't just get a bunch of guys to plug and play like that that are going to be good. lines are built and not just made. there's a reason he's going to get guys that aren't starting

Yeah....we have a thread with some getting bent out of shape because our coach might have called out Tyler by mentioning his yardage total. Imagine how they would act if Fleck did what Prime did and flat out said we need new players.
I heard that PJ called Deion and gave him the idea in the first place

He’s not HC material if he’s willing to publicly throw his player under the bus like this. Also immature teens show there frustration like this.

He’s not HC material if he’s willing to publicly throw his player under the bus like this. Also immature teens show there frustration like this.
It’s probably just cuz they don’t love football enough

I watched a little bit and my question is does Deion love Corey Hart's "Sunglasses at Night" or is it something else?

Anyway, UCLA sure got in Shadeur's face last night. It was interesting watching the post-game walk-off because it was pretty obvious he didn't want to shake hands with the guys who were in his grill all game. Lot of jawing as well.
He can only dish it out but can’t take it.

The guy complains about not being able to run the ball on first down because then they know you’re going to pass on 2nd down. This is a few days after saying what MI was doing doesn’t matter because they still have to stop you. Lmao.

Love coach Prime. Has already turned this program around. Next year he will dip in the Portal and improve that OL and DL.
He's made an improvement in the program, but turn the program around? He hasn't shown that to me yet! If he makes the team a Big 12 contender next year, then you can say he's turned the program around.

Also, good linemen on both sides of the ball are not easy to find in the portal, something that Deion has admitted!

All Colorado has done is shown me that you can pay big time money and plop an in/famous, self aggrandizing individual in the sport to the head coach position, draw in big time athletes with that name and a big chunk of NIL money, not coach the entire team to their full potential, and still play like shit. And then threaten to drop them like a bad habit if they don't figure it out. He's like a chaotic evil Brewster (yes, that's an alignment reference). No discipline, no loyalty, no honor from the top down. It's going to be a failed experiment and he'll flee at the first opportunity.

He's made an improvement in the program, but turn the program around? He hasn't shown that to me yet! If he makes the team a Big 12 contender next year, then you can say he's turned the program around.

Also, good linemen on both sides of the ball are not easy to find in the portal, something that Deion has admitted!
Good point on the linemen; I checked their 247 HS list and he’s got three Top 100 DL ((top 100 in their position) and only one OL - more portaling?!

Love all the Coach Prime haters on here. People that fear how outspoken he is. Give him a couple years and he will prove many wrong…actually already has.
It is not a fear of how outspoken he is, it is ability to treat all of his players as disposable. He wants and expects to bring in top level athletes at each position. He is not interested in taking the time to develop players. He quickly throws players under the bus. He has had some limited success because his name can attract some big time athletes, but he is now at the top levels of competition. His name alone will not steal all of the athletes that he needs away from Alabama, OSU, Michigan, Georgia, USC, etc... He will also have a great amount of turnover in his program (no loyalty goes both ways). Colorado dose not have the reputation nor the money to compete at the championship level. Once the hype leaves, he will sink back into the shadows of mediocrity.

Comparing him to Brewster is asinine. Failed experiment??? Hes already improved the team. Obviously you just dont like him as a person. Nothing to do with coaching or football.
They have 4 wins, one of them a conference win ... and it seems possible that's it.

He went through so many players what does "improved" even mean if many aren't even the players from the year before?

"Improved" here isn't much of a statement.

The guy complains about not being able to run the ball on first down because then they know you’re going to pass on 2nd down. This is a few days after saying what MI was doing doesn’t matter because they still have to stop you. Lmao.
You heard half of it. If they run on first down, it’s 2nd and 15, then they know you are passing.

Comparing him to Brewster is asinine. Failed experiment??? Hes already improved the team. Obviously you just dont like him as a person. Nothing to do with coaching or football.
Sure don't, with the way he talks about his players being expendable. Only a fraction of these kids will go pro, a big part of a coach's job is setting all of these kids up with the tools for success in life outside of football. Humanity, humility, and empathy are part of that. This ain't.

Keep on fawning over an abrupt, self aggandizing narcissist who cares more about using his clout to promote his own brand than helping everyone become better. No humility, no loyalty to anyone but themselves, no positive leadership, just me, me, me. Deion doesn't abide by FAMILY, he abides by FAYILM. Our football program and its message are at their core antithetical to whatever it is the Deion Sanders is pushing.

But hey, I can't hate on you for falling into the trap, you're simply another one of the sheep that got mesmerized by all the smooth talk and media coverage, and missed the big picture of what's wrong with all of this and how it's negatively impacting the sport we love. Looking forward to your response that will inevitably involve the racism ad hominem because facts are inconvenient.

Oh, and by the way, he's got the second worst defense in the country and his team is penalized the third most out of every team in the country. That's shitty coaching.

Top Bottom