Buffs - Coach Prime

NoNmae

Reaction score
Coach Prime and the Buffs looking really good in the first half at #17 TCU. Huskers had their game in Boulder next week marked with a W all summer - Good luck with that! At least we beat them twice before Prime changed over the whole team.

They came to play! Love it

Coach Prime and the Buffs looking really good in the first half at #17 TCU. Huskers had their game in Boulder next week marked with a W all summer - Good luck with that! At least we beat them twice before Prime changed over the whole team.
TCU does not look like a team that should be ranked #17 so will be interesting to see how much of this is Colorado and how much of it is TCU. TCU defense has missed a ton of tackles including like 5 on the long TD run that Colorado just had.

The other interesting thing to watch will be how teams adjust to the Colorado offense as they get a chance to see them on film.

But you can clearly see that Colorado has a ton of athletes. Can they hold all the egos together when they get faced with adversity....only time will tell.

Amazed how organized and poised Colorado looks considering the complete turnover of nearly every aspect of that team.

It makes me wonder if people tend to underestimate Sanders in the same way Fleck is underestimated. Assumption it is all flash and smoke and mirrors but the reality is just the opposite.

Colorado is a horrible job. Bad facilities and only 6 men's sports programs. I still can't believe they don't have hockey. If he succeeds he won't be there long.

Amazed how organized and poised Colorado looks considering the complete turnover of nearly every aspect of that team.

It makes me wonder if people tend to underestimate Sanders in the same way Fleck is underestimated. Assumption it is all flash and smoke and mirrors but the reality is just the opposite.
They’re bringing in one of the best skill guys in the nation and a QB who has thrown for 6k yards and 70 touchdowns at the FCS level

Question of if it translates. But they have the skill guys to play with finesse teams right now
Some teams will test their line play more and I think they’ll struggle more. Sanders is getting the ball out so fast right now line play almost doesn’t matter

Anyone sick of him being called 'coach Prime' already???

Do people straight up just call him Prime and not Sanders or Deion on a daily basis??

I know guys like Jimbo and Dabo are not their birth names but they're called that routinely. I don't know why this bugs me lol

Urban Meyer talked during the pregame of the Nebby game about The Buffs and said - Deion hired excellent assistant and position coaches and that their practices were incredibly organized and efficiently run - no wasted time, just work. Prime was known as a hard worker, to play two professional sports, you have to be.

There’s lots of sizzle there, but much more substance than people give him credit for, they foolishly focus on the presentation and underestimate him.

Anyone already sick of him being called 'coach Prime' already???

Do people straight up just call him Prime and not Sanders or Deion on a daily basis??
I don’t get it

But then again tv likes the sizzle
So calling him coach prime instead of coach sanders must be what the producers want them to do. It’s pretty odd.

I don’t get it
You’re paying attention - that’s the point.

I will be interesting to see what type of audience the Buffs draw and how often they end up being on national TV
But then again tv likes the sizzle
So calling him coach prime instead of coach sanders must be what the producers want them to do. It’s pretty odd.

They just showed a preview of next weeks Nebraska Colorado game and it was literally a Nebraska player and coach sanders used to represent the team graphic. Kind of lame if you ask me. Why not use a picture of a student athlete? All media has become garbage.

I have to take back what I have said about Coach Prime and the decimation of the original Colorado roster.

He is proving that maybe you can win instantly by recruiting top talent.

I’m really looking forward to watching Nebraska’s D v Colorado‘s O. Feels like the Minnesota/Nebraska and the Colorado/TCU games are quite representative of their respective conference‘s stereotypical play.

Say whatever you want about what they call him or how he handles himself but Coach Prime and Colorado just went into TCU who last played in NC and came into this game ranked #17 and won.

The Buffs have some high level talent.

Top Bottom