Already bowling (likely)

UCLA can very well still come away with this one if they make adjustments, Cal isn't playing all that well on offense either all things considered. Plenty of time.
About to go up 3 scores.

Hawai'i goes up by two scores after a third and long unsportsmanlike by CSU. Rainbow Warriors up by 11

CSU makes the questionable decision to go for two with the opportunity to cut their deficit to 7 with a successful PAT, and it does not pay off for them. 16-24 Hawai'i

Hawai'i takes their last timeout to ice CSU's kicker as their first attempt at a 50+ yarder goes through the uprights, and the ice succeeds as the second attempt is a clear miss. After the play two unsportsmanlike fouls offset and a Hawai'i defensive player is ejected for their second personal. Wild game

Hawai'i 45 yard field goal attempt is blocked, call blown dead before CSU can return it even though it should not have been. Rams still have a chance

CSU continuing to get tackled inbounds, horrible clock management with no timeouts left.

CSU connects a 70 yard TD pass play and they can tie it with a two-point conversion.

CSU looked dead in the water, but it's a tie game now. Hawai'i still has time to take the lead.

Hawai'i driving down the field, CSU player gets cramped up and stops the clock for them.

Hawaii won on a last second field goal. Gophers are going bowling.
It was nuts. The clock was running when they thought they were out of bounds and the kicker ran into position just in time and blasted it. Complete miracle.

Hawaii won on a last second field goal. Gophers are going bowling.
Will the gophers accept a bowl invite? I've seen lots of people saying they won't wondering if there is a reason they won't or if it's there opinion

Will the gophers accept a bowl invite? I've seen lots of people saying they won't wondering if there is a reason they won't or if it's there opinion
Conference shares money. Even if U loses money Big 10 will require them to accept bowl bid. They qualify for last spot.

Guess we can tell the guys that want out to leave and use the 15 practices to see who needs to be replaced in portal with what's left

I don’t even feel like the team is going to get up for it. A blowout is coming. 😣😔😭

You never know. I've been following bowl games since the early 70s and nothing is certain.

They need a bowl! I'm sure they wouldn't turn one down if lucky enough to get one.

Astounding. UCLA should have won by two scores.

1700997242699.png

Do I have this right: Cal legitimately gets themselves bowl eligible by thumping one of the teams that’s coming to the B1G, but the Gophs will go to a Bowl thanks to some miracle by Hawaii and team GPA?

Not necessarily a “low point” in Gopher history but definitely a weird moment 🤪

I could’ve easily miscounted, but going through the standings I counted 81 teams at 6-6 or better, including we know JMU and JSU get to go first before any 5-7.

We’re the top 5-7?

And Navy could get to 6-6.

I hope somehow that last spot goes to Navy if they beat Army. We don’t deserve a bowl this year.

I could’ve easily miscounted, but going through the standings I counted 81 teams at 6-6 or better, including we know JMU and JSU get to go first before any 5-7.

We’re the top 5-7?

And Navy could get to 6-6.

I hope somehow that last spot goes to Navy if they beat Army. We don’t deserve a bowl this year.

JMU and JSU are not 5-7. They are already included in the 81 count.

Top Bottom