All Things Will Tschetter Recruitment Thread

He can shoot. He cannot stop his opponent from scoring. His defensive liabilities will negate his shooting at the B1G level. Put him in at Northern Iowa and he has 4 solid years of play.
My understanding is his team mostly played zone, so it was likely a team effort issue. Curious what your pleasure is trashing the kid? Juwan Howard wants him to play for him.

With a name like his, he has to be mentally tough

He played against 6 D1 recruits, would have been 7 but one was injured. While he's the only D1 player on his team. Minnehaha's zone focused on him, making someone else beat them. He's a stretch four with pretty good footwork. Funny how some of you can bash his play, yet you're silent when watching Pohto and Thompson.​

My understanding is his team mostly played zone, so it was likely a team effort issue. Curious what your pleasure is trashing the kid? Juwan Howard wants him to play for him.
Izzo wanted Isaiah Dahlman. Dahlman waved towels and ran the scout team. Izzo told him to leave if he wanted playing time. Do you think Tschetter is a superior player to Dahlman? I don't.
Tschetter looks like a kid who would thrive in the mid-majors. It's my observation. Whether you agree is irrelevant. This is a discussion board, not a hallmark uplifting Valentine's card place to post love you notes. Grow a pair Maxy.

A kid who could thrive in a mid major could be a good role player in a power five conference. Bringing in a 6’8 kid who can shoot as a 7th man or 8th man not a bad deal.

He could easily find a role with a good team. Shooting is at a premium fairly obvious if you watch college basketball.

In college basketball especially certain players can thrive in good systems. Good basketball players often beat good athletes in college basketball happens all the time because of coaching and systems.

Izzo wanted Isaiah Dahlman. Dahlman waved towels and ran the scout team. Izzo told him to leave if he wanted playing time. Do you think Tschetter is a superior player to Dahlman? I don't.
Tschetter looks like a kid who would thrive in the mid-majors. It's my observation. Whether you agree is irrelevant. This is a discussion board, not a hallmark uplifting Valentine's card place to post love you notes. Grow a pair Maxy.
I’ve seen one clip of him and it was of him being a great team player. He can also shoot you say. Already a step ahead of most players on our team.

Tschetter’s mom is the all time leading scorer at NDSU, and I didn’t read anything but positivity and well wishes for the kid at Michigan. It’s just my random musing here, but your statement above is BS Timmy.

While NSDU did recruit Tschetter, it worked out well in the end getting Morgan from Waseca, right behind Tschetter as the 3rd rank MN player in ‘21. Morgan more of a true post vs Tsch, just what was needed in Fargo. Heck, if Tschetter doesn’t get PT in AnnArbor, you have to think that NDSU would be a potential landing spot, where he has the relationship and would be welcomed.

You missed my point. No problem.

Tschetter’s mom is the all time leading scorer at NDSU, and I didn’t read anything but positivity and well wishes for the kid at Michigan. It’s just my random musing here, but your statement above is BS Timmy.

While NSDU did recruit Tschetter, it worked out well in the end getting Morgan from Waseca, right behind Tschetter as the 3rd rank MN player in ‘21. Morgan more of a true post vs Tsch, just what was needed in Fargo. Heck, if Tschetter doesn’t get PT in AnnArbor, you have to think that NDSU would be a potential landing spot, where he has the relationship and would be welcomed.

If u dont mind me asking, how are the bison looking this season? Looks like no one is running away with the league so how do u feel about bison chances of making the dance?

No Natty, but did see a final 4. That matters to kids as it matters to fans. Many kids factor in the chance for conference titles and final 4's.

I don’t know one kid ever who would rather play 0 minutes on a championship caliber team than play significant minutes on a lesser team. If sitting on the bench while more talented guys win games is your thing—that is really too bad.

Id be surprised if Tschetter ended up at NDSU but I do think Morgan will do really well there. Seen him play a bunch. Has the body for it and should improve with better competition. I think had he played on stronger AAU teams he would be more polished now. Never really had anyone to push him consistently.

If u dont mind me asking, how are the bison looking this season? Looks like no one is running away with the league so how do u feel about bison chances of making the dance?
Struggling a little, need a 1 to run the offense. Krueser kid has been pretty solid and Fr 6’10 kid going to be good.

Struggling a little, need a 1 to run the offense. Krueser kid has been pretty solid and Fr 6’10 kid going to be good.

Thanks. One of my favorite teams. Hopefully they can get on a run.

Top Bottom