All Things Royce White Thread UPDATED 10/25: Royce cut by 76ers

I didn't realize that at 21 he already had 5 kids with 5 women & isn't paying child support for any of them. Might wanna bite the bullet & try to earn some money to care of his responsibilities.

I didn't realize that at 21 he already had 5 kids with 5 women & isn't paying child support for any of them. Might wanna bite the bullet & try to earn some money to care of his responsibilities.

And you, be you fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

Doesn't anything about paying child support.

I have heard five kids from five girls and four kids from three girls.....whatever the number, this guy is hard to stomach.

I have heard five kids from five girls and four kids from three girls.....whatever the number, this guy is hard to stomach.

Royce is ANXIOUS to perpetuate the species.

Are you kidding with this post? This is Royce White we are talking about, one of the biggest sociopath's I've ever seen.

Haha, man I hate deadbeat dads. I would probably be one as well but I'm working on getting a vesectomy. THAT is responibility folks.

Painful is having kids, dealing with them growing up, then getting them taken away from you when your now fat wife doesn't feel appreciated. Then there is child support and alimony.

I'll take the pain, and so should Royce.

Per ISU reporter

Travis Hines (@TravisHines21)
7/10/13, 7:14 PM
Royce White said he plans to play in the Howard Pulley Pro-Am for all you Minneapolis folks.

Asked if he knew when:

Travis Hines (@TravisHines21)
7/10/13, 7:38 PM
@DScherb24 No, but I got the impression he meant soon. Said that's where he's headed next.

You know if he starts to play in the pro-am, he won't pull out.

Royce is a first class loser. Can't wait until he officially falls out of the league so we never have to hear about him ever again.

You know if he starts to play in the pro-am, he won't pull out.

Well played.

I won't be surprised if the 76er just cut him. I hope they don't give him a bus and fine him for each game missed.

Royce was at Howard Pulley tonight. However, only 11 guys showed up and no one close to Royce's size.

The refs left and the scoreboard operator as well, 10 guys played pick up and Royce left. Was disappointed not to get to see him play.

Royce will you fly with Philly? "Hell No"

What a tool...

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20130710/SPORTS020604/130710038

Heck of a quote:

Royce White is ready to play in the NBA – probably for the Philadelphia 76ers, once the trade from Houston becomes official.

But making 100 plane flights during a season?

“Hell no,” the former Iowa State basketball star said after playing for the Walnut Creek YMCA Wednesday night in the YMCA Capital City League at Valley Southwoods Freshman High School.

“One hundred flights would be like if you’re allergic to peanut butter – it’d be like spreading your whole body with it.”

Go Gophers!!

Royce was at Howard Pulley tonight. However, only 11 guys showed up and no one close to Royce's size.

The refs left and the scoreboard operator as well, 10 guys played pick up and Royce left. Was disappointed not to get to see him play.

He heard his kids were coming to watch him and had a panic attack

Top Bottom