All Things 2020-2021 College Football Coach Fire/Hire Thread

Two NFL teams showed interest. Did they? or is he no different than Fleck and others on knowing how to get their gettin'

The ten year contract is a thing of beauty. Fitzgerald has done an outstanding job at Northwestern. I'm happy for him.

Two NFL teams showed interest. Did they? or is he no different than Fleck and others on knowing how to get their gettin'
Impossible to know because the Twitter media is so untrustworthy

If I’m an NFL team I don’t think Fitz is a good fit

This is super bizarre. Kansas OC Brent Dearmon leaves to be OC at Middle Tennessee. He's "supposed" to be one of the great young minds in the RPO world. Obviously Kansas has been trash (going 0-9 this year).

This is super bizarre. Kansas OC Brent Dearmon leaves to be OC at Middle Tennessee. He's "supposed" to be one of the great young minds in the RPO world. Obviously Kansas has been trash (going 0-9 this year).

Sometimes you need to strike while the iron is there.

Do you go to MTSU in 2021? Or stay at Kansas, get fired, and get sick somewhere worse or as a position coach in 2022

Sometimes you need to strike while the iron is there.

Do you go to MTSU in 2021? Or stay at Kansas, get fired, and get sick somewhere worse or as a position coach in 2022
If ever there was a job for Lance Leipold it's got to be Kansas.

If ever there was a job for Lance Leipold it's got to be Kansas.
Why would he take that job?
Does he have a desire to be fired in 5 years with a record that he can’t parlay into a future job?

Kansas job.
go 5-55 in 5 years. Get fired. Rinse, repeat

Does he have a desire to be fired in 5 years with a record that he can’t parlay into a future job?

Kansas job.
Look what it did for Mason?

Kansas job.
If I were him I wouldn't take it, I just think someone like him who rose from DIII to DI would be an intertersting choice for the worst P5 school.

Look what it did for Mason?
When Glen Mason coached at Kansas it was the big 8 not the big 12

when glen Mason coached Kansas the current redshirt seniors weren’t born yet.

A different era.

Honestly I don’t know what is broke at Kansas. It’s clearly broken post Mangino

If I were him I wouldn't take it, I just think someone like him who rose from DIII to DI would be an intertersting choice for the worst P5 school.
Would be a good hire for them for sure.
he will land a better job than that though

KU should fire Les, and hire Craig Bohl from Wyoming!!

Then Kansas can be the "Battle of NDSU" :cool:

It is when Gus's game plan works.

Less so when he just hangs onto it like it is a life raft while everyone sees that plan isn't working....
Assuming he's still motivated I think it will work out well for UCF.

KU chimes in with a late entry:

Go Gophers!!

Kenny Burns and Harasymiak on list of potential hires at Buffalo. Granted the list I saw had 20 guys.
Mo Linguist on it and Lou Ayeni NW (Woodbury Native)

Top Bottom