2024 Schedule Coming out Today at 3pm

ship USC here in november you cowards
It'll happen soon enough. At UCLA in November would be nice. It's the game we have penciled in as our 2024 road game.

This should be a show stopper:

9/21 USC at Mich

I love Southern California. Lots of sun. Drive up the coast. Go for a hike. Hang near a marina or beach.

I'll betcha no USC/UCLA games on road or outside Pac teams in November. Wsh and Oregon not so lucky.
Not sure if there will be any byes in November, but each team with get 2 byes next year. Next year there are 5 November dates. So if reports are correct.

Games yet to be leaked in BOLD. Home against IN and MN and at WA. My assumptions next to BOLD

1. August 31 UCLA at Hawaii
2. September 7 (Host IN or MN)
3. September 14 (Bye)

4. September 21 UCLA at LSU
5. September 28 Oregon at UCLA
6. October 5 UCLA at Penn State
7. October 12 (Host IN or MN)
8. October 19 UCLA at Rutgers
9. October 26 (BYE)
10. November 2 UCLA at Nebraska
11. November 9 Iowa at UCLA
12. Nov. 16 (at Washington)
13. Nov. 23 USC at UCLA
14. Nov. 30 Fresno State at UCLA

Here is USC: Yet to leak in Bold. At Maryland, Host Rutgers

1. Sept. 1 USC vs LSU at Las Vegas
2. September 7 Utah State at USC
3. September 14 (Bye)
4. September 21 USC at MICH
5. September 28 WI at USC
6. October 5 USC at MN
7. October 12 Penn Stat at USC
8. October 19 (Bye or at Maryland)
9. October 26 (Bye or at Maryland)

10. November 2 USC at Wash
11. November 9 (Host Rutgers)
12. Nov. 16 NE at USC
13. Nov. 23 USC at UCLA
14. Nov. 30 Notre Dame at USC

2 bye weeks!?!
Would have been a great year to introduce conference semis!

USC and UCLA back to back!

Iowa, @ Michigan, USC, and @ UCLA all in a row is a brutal stretch... If we win 2 of 4 I'm happy. 3 of 4 would be a dream, and depending on what happens to Michigan over the offseason could be incredibly possible.

If I remember correctly I thought 24 was the worst of the schedule years released.

it definitely feels that way.
Especially with Maryland and Rutgers currently being better than Michigan state, Purdue, northwestern, Indiana

When you look at the full schedule you can see why CBS and NBC and Fox were all willing to have the third best game of the week on occasion

Four at home to open the season.
Week 8 Bye
5 of last 8 on the road.
One November home game.
One November Bye
No week 1 Conference games

If I remember correctly I thought 24 was the worst of the schedule years released.

it definitely feels that way.
Especially with Maryland and Rutgers currently being better than Michigan state, Purdue, northwestern, Indiana
No guarantee Maryland will still be good next year with this I think being Taulia's last year. Who knows with Rutgers, I haven't watched enough of them this year to know what's driving their success.

Boy those USC and UCLA road games in the north in November are rough. Wait a minute....

Also, both get byes November 30 to complete the "fix".
They play Notre Dame (USC) and Fresno State (UCLA) on November 30th

Top Bottom