2023-24 College Football Transfer Portal Thread

i'm just happy we're willing to offer a QB. Hopefully also means they get full opportunity to compete for the job if they come here
Same here. This makes me have some hope they know what they're doing over there.

i'm just happy we're willing to offer a QB. Hopefully also means they get full opportunity to compete for the job if they come here
If you're offering a proven/veteran QB, I think the agreement is he's your QB1 going into the off-season. The entire QB room would understand this which I why I suspect we'll see one or two Gopher QB's transfer out.

Seems the 'net figures that Thor Griffith wants to play for either Ohio State or Michigan with his 1 remaining year... we'll see if either offer him.
The Athletic reported he’s weighing offers from them.
This is a stay in your lane moment. If you have to ask what the MP is, you simply don’t order the 🦞; we’re more in Red 🦞 lane.

Last edited:

He’s from Harvard and is currently deciding between MI and OSU per The Athletic.

His measureables are off the chart and he wants to level up and prove he can play against the best and improve his draft stock.
Is he bringing the hammer?

Remember Stargate?

I wish players walked into an actual portal. Then they would actually enter the portal.

Just saying

I have reached a point that I am caring less every”portal day. Even if we had the money, which we don’, to buy a QB we would just ruin him with Fleck ball.

Part of me says to hell with all this and implement a nasty triple option. F'ck the prima donna passing QBs that want both the coin in college and yet also want to be developed for the NFL. Instead of dropping seven figures on a passer that could still be a bust, spend the money on the guys in the trenches, running backs and defensive backs.

Top Bottom