2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

You're preaching to the choir brother. I hate duke because of their flops since the spineless coach k. Changed the game in a bad way for 30 years.
But good Lord those two charges that that guy from Arkansas Drew were terrible. He moved up under the Duke player on the first one and flopped on the second.

But good Lord those two charges that that guy from Arkansas Drew were terrible. He moved up under the Duke player on the first one and flopped on the second.
I agree. They were terrible. He duke'd the calls his way.

When Arkansas scores, the announcers voice are lower and they sound almost sad.

When Duke scores, they scream and almost wetting themselves.

I think it's somebody's last year.
I'm just excited it looks like we'll get to see Coach K and his wife hold hands as they walk into the arena again. That's magical TV.

Dang there is a lot of vitriol in this thread about Duke. Guess they have earned the right to be one of those teams people love to hate.

Arkansas has looked totally out matched for most of this one.

Here's hoping St. Peter's keeps it rolling and spoils the Duke/UNC final 4 matchup.

Meanwhile in the new Basketball Classic Tournament. Did someone run over to Home Depot to steal that cart?

I know down 9 with 50 seconds left is highly unlikely to come back from but seems like an odd time to give up.

Reggie "Chet" Miller looks about 150 pounds.

Flopping has got be penalized. Rewarding laziness and lack of defensive ability.

Edit: Regarding the Kansas/miami game. Not just a typical drunk rant.

Wow, Kansas looks impressive the last 5 minutes. C'mon and win this and be my only final 4 team in.

I'm torn between St Pete and UNC. I want St. Pete, but I don't think they will beat duke. The refs will make sure of that. I think UNC has a better chance of winning. By the way, I hate duke and Cry-zhezhewski or whatever his name is.

On that last 3 by Kansas, I thought a player isn't allowed to come out of bounds and be the 1st player touch the ball. Or maybe he never went out of bounds and I am super drunk.

NCAA tourney related, the puck just dropped with the Gophers looking for a spot in the frozen 4. ESPN2

NCAA tourney related, the puck just dropped with the Gophers looking for a spot in the frozen 4. ESPN2
Thank you. Didn't know that. Perfect setting to say oops wrong forum. Haha.

PJ's ex team vs his current team.

Looked like the Big Ten was the real deal for a while but this tournament shows we are still the little brother of conferences. We are good but not elite overall.

Top Bottom