2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Female tournament continues tomorrow

They keep telling us,but I DON'T CARE !
NOT GONNA WATCH
Is it frustrating that you’re not getting the attention you so desperately crave? It’s like you’re playing bongos in the skywalk and everyone is just walking on by without giving you a glance.

Kansas should have no problem beating either Iowa St or Miami. They both are playing terrible.
Will be shocked if Kansas is not in the final 4. But Kansas always seems to find a way to lose a game they shouldn't.

I had an awesome night wiith my bets so I can't complain but man that UCLA loss hurts, if they wont I would have hit my parrley and that would have been my biggest payout. Last-minute heroics hurt so bad.

Jaquez & Juzeng combined to go 10/31 from the field
Campbell and Bernard combined to go 13/20 from the field

This is why UCLA lost. Two high volume shooters taking away from the guys actually making their shots.

Kalscheur needs to start hating Miami the way he hates Wisconsin.

My bracket is done - 1 of 8 in elite 8 called correctly (KS), 0 of 4 in the final 4. Worst ever. What is embarrassing is that I actually "studied" a bit this year - watched the bracket shows, scouted some YouTube videos, visited some websites. Multiple hours of wasted effort - never again.

My bracket is done - 1 of 8 in elite 8 called correctly (KS), 0 of 4 in the final 4. Worst ever. What is embarrassing is that I actually "studied" a bit this year - watched the bracket shows, scouted some YouTube videos, visited some websites. Multiple hours of wasted effort - never again.
You know how when things suck so bad you just have to laugh? Well, that's me. I have Arkansas and Kansas left, and have them in the final 4, but not past that. So that means they'll lose in this upcoming round and the bracket gods devils will be happy.

I didn't do a ton of research but I felt good about my bracket after the first weekend, even felt like I had a shot of winning the pool I am in.

Thursday and Friday decimated my bracket. I didn't get a single team right for the elite 8 (not sure I can think of another time where that has happened).

I am used to not winning my NCAA pool but dang these past two days have been brutal. Good thing is that I can just sit back and enjoy the games with no money tied to any of the results.

I kind of want to see Duke get to the final 4 and Kansas get to the championship game......and then I want to see St. Peter's win it all by knocking off Kentucky, North Carolina, Duke and Kansas. Good lord that would be awesome.

I have no teams left.My teams were all beat by teams like Iowa State,Houston,Arkansas,Miami an others who pushed ,shoved ,held,and just plain beat the hell out of Gonzaga,Arizona,Wisconsin,Auburn and others.officials and NCAA allowed games to be played likE RUGBY.Not sure why, but those are the reasons I don't watch NBA.

Female tournament continues tomorrow

They keep telling us,but I DON'T CARE !
NOT GONNA WATCH
Please type in caps 20 more times how you are not going to watch the women's games , lol. NO WORRIES , DON'T WATCH .......

Please type in caps 20 more times how you are not going to watch the women's games , lol. NO WORRIES , DON'T WATCH .......
You people got to move on,not good for your heath,now just go watch Duke get pounder upon by Arkansas,unless NCAA WANTS COACH K in final 4,then it will be called so most talented team wins,DUKE.

My hatred of terrible charging calls is currently in conflict with my hatred of Duke

My hatred of terrible charging calls is currently in conflict with my hatred of Duke
You're preaching to the choir brother. I hate duke because of their flops since the spineless coach k. Changed the game in a bad way for 30 years.

Top Bottom