2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

Purdue playing exactly like a team that's going to get beat tonight
Playing 😨 scared

There have really been some terrible offensive performances in this tournament. Someone make a shot. Please.

If Purdue isn’t going to feed the ball to Williams/Edey then it’s no use having them in the game. They can’t defend on the perimeter so they need to take advantage on the offensive end. Instead Purdue keeps jacking up threes

Purdue with a classic wisconsin flop.

So here I was when Arkansas beat Gonzaga thinking, "Yeah!!!! I just got the edge over a lot of people. No way Arizona loses and I still got 3 of the Final 4 left. I'm going to bed". I went to bed and woke up in 8th place.

lol. Same. And I had Texas Tech in the Final Four. Bracket finished.

lol. Same. And I had Texas Tech in the Final Four. Bracket finished.
This yearly failure is always so fun. It honestly is fun when there is no skin in the game. I just enjoy the ride. After I make a fool of myself I just laugh.

Did I miss something? Offensive rebound, the shot clock was at about 17 seconds.

I had all the fath in the world in Purdue but I bet against them just because the odds were so good. Didn't think they will lose but I will take the win. Was hoping they went really deep though.

Why St Pete didn't pressure the ball up the court?

Tough exit for Purdue. Feel for the kids. But this is what makes this tourney so fun to watch.

Great finish, I am so glad Purdue lost.

Always want to see the favorite punched in the face.

Pretty sure St. Peters coach just used a classic Halo 2 line. "They said this day would never come, what have to say now?" LOL

So, no more big ten teams left right? Damn... we can't get it done.

Holloway us about to get paid but it won’t be St. Peter’s.

Is this the earliest that the B1G has been zeroed out of the MBB tournament?

Someone is just going to give Holloway a blank check at this point, right?

Kansas should have no problem beating either Iowa St or Miami. They both are playing terrible.

Top Bottom