Who will Kill run out of the program?

Stan

Reaction score
Kill's post game comments make it sound like he's ready to run a few people out of the program. He made it sound as if some people in the program don't have the discipline for a rebuilding project.

If I were to guess, I would say numerous member of the OL. Maybe Kirksey, Mcknight?

If I were to guess, I would say numerous member of the OL. Maybe Kirksey, Mcknight?

I would fully support him running Mcknight out of the program. Kirksey still has a good attitude, keep him I say.

I dont wan to hear about alleged attitude problems when you lose to New Mexico State and North Dakota State at home. These are games the coaching staff has to take full responsibility for losing.

I dont wan to hear about alleged attitude problems when you lose to New Mexico State and North Dakota State at home. These are games the coaching staff has to take full responsibility for losing.

And the staff does (unlike Brewster who blamed anyone and everyone but himself), but that has nothing to do with Mcknight's attitude. Have you not watched him?

Pretty sure execution was the problem.

Tonight was lowest point for Gopher football since 84-13. The Gophers were outcoached and ouplayed in every possible way tonight. There is nothing more to say about it.

Tonight was lowest point for Gopher football since 84-13. The Gophers were outcoached and ouplayed in every possible way tonight. There is nothing more to say about it.

I don't know...55-0 against Iowa was bad. So was the Wisco game in the dome in 05. That one hurt more than this I think lol

I don't know...55-0 against Iowa was bad. So was the Wisco game in the dome in 05. That one hurt more than this I think lol

I guess it has already slipped your mind that the Gophers were not playing a Big 10 team tonight. We were playing a team that is only ranked 12th in FCS behind Wofford and William & Mary among other teams.

I knew NDSU was a good team, everyone else underestimated them. And they were ranked #6 until this week when they dropped to #12 after a bye week. They're going to be in the final four of the FCS, just watch.

55-doughnut much worse...As bad as we feel right now...We were in this game. The play before halftime was a total freak play...then another interception return for a touchdown. I want to give the coaching staff plenty of time to turn the program around. It is also tough on the kids having to constantly learn new systems.

It was tough to be there tonight, but we were in it during the 4th. 55-0 should have led to terminations from the top down. That was the lowest point- the goalposts came down in our stadium. Where else has that happened?

It was tough to be there tonight, but we were in it during the 4th. 55-0 should have led to terminations from the top down. That was the lowest point- the goalposts came down in our stadium. Where else has that happened?

Exactly

55-doughnut much worse...As bad as we feel right now...We were in this game. The play before halftime was a total freak play...then another interception return for a touchdown. I want to give the coaching staff plenty of time to turn the program around. It is also tough on the kids having to constantly learn new systems.

I would take a 55-0 loss to a good B10 school over a home loss to NDSU...

"adversity...we have to get better together"
"it's all on me. i have to coach better"
"it's not the kids' fault"

didn't hear we have uncoachable players and we need to get rid of some of them

Coach won't have to run anyone. Graduation will take out alot. Some eat themselves out, some academics and work ethic.

Top Bottom