What bowl do you predict Gophers will be in?

Is the bowl in Phoenix still played on a baseball field?

Northwestern vs Utah in Vegas Bowl, so that one is out.

Who’s in the Reliaquest (Tampa) Bowl)?

Fleck will have the boys up for this. Recruiting trip to Michigan.

Lol. Can't escape Bowling Green. I think we host them again in 2025. I guess whatever, we need the extra practices and this is an oponent we can compete against with our thin roster

We just may be able to beat a MAC team 😆

The lowest of the low in my book. But my attitude is: whatever....

Actually DarrenTheGreek attended the 2018 bowl in Detroit against GT and reported a good time was had.

Be careful what you ask for. Getting slotted to a lower bowl may have helped with those bowl victories.
Tru dat. And can help again this year, with PJ remaining undefeated in Gopher bowls (as one of the Gopher stadium timeout videos can proudly proclaim).

the Gophers are literally the last team to qualify for a bowl game.
the Gophers are the only 5-7 team playing in a bowl game.

there is no reason to expect that the Gophers would be slotted above any other B1G team. Frankly, the Gophers are lucky to be in a bowl game. they have no reason to complain about which bowl they are assigned to.

want to be in a better bowl game - then win more games.

there is no reason to expect that the Gophers would be slotted above any other B1G team. Frankly, the Gophers are lucky to be in a bowl game. they have no reason to complain about which bowl they are assigned to.

For this year yes, but we have been 8-4 twice, with head to head wins against teams that have jumped the Gophers in bowl selection. So we do have a gripe from past years. This year, not much you can say.

Looks like I called it. Buddy in Phoenix had texted me guarantee rate bowl would not take Gophers due to them being 5-7. He was right.
You would’ve been a lot cooler if you wouldn’t have backed off your statement last minute

Agree with this but the idea of being “slotted above someone” doesn’t really exist.

There isn’t a draft

Gophers fan travel wants to send gopher fans to Alabama instead. Oops!

Attachments

• IMG_3785.png
    IMG_3785.png
    748.9 KB · Views: 4

You would’ve been a lot cooler if you wouldn’t have backed off your statement last minute
Didn't know my buddy knew the 5-7 qualification versus 6-6 rule for that Guaranteed rate bowl and conference stipulation with Mountain West. I didn't know that was a thing, or the rule he did. That is why he was saying Quick lane bowl. I got to crash at his place when we were in Phoenix. Oh well, I can't go this year either way, so neither game, would I benefit being there.

Yup. You heard it here first.
Ohio state will not be in the orange. The big ten can’t fill all the bowls.
Likely Mn ends up in Vegas, phoenix, or NYC
In that order
Great call as usual from the King Of Bad Takes.

Top Bottom